If Interested, add me on steam, if interested, add me on discord too. DarthVaderGE1822#2141. https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompa...panyToolHeader

Company tool website and forum is all on that link to request to join and I will accept you in. I am looking for Officers, recruits, volunteers, and I am mainly looking for officers at this time, I am a veteran on war of rights and been here since the alpha, now the game is in early access alpha, I have been here for a couple years, more than likely, 4 years since I was in a regiment, Company B. I cannot spell the name, but its Georgia, there, got it, I spelled it correctly. I was a recruit, but I forgot to update my profile, I was in confederate I do believe, now I switched over to the union, and I hope to get a couple of people to see this forum, join and such like that.

I am looking for high command, officers, and someone to help me lead this regiment, I re-created this one today, the original I had I disbanded, no one joined, since I played for along time, now a veteran, I was here before the cannon update was here, I was here at the very beginning, my name Is Joshua by the way, anyways, have a great one and I hope to get this regiment started, going and extremely successful.

This regiment will be extremely friendly, to all regiments and players, we respect either side, union and confederate.