Thread: US Union 1st Sharpshooters event. My newest regiment event starting tomorrow.

US Union 1st Sharpshooters event. My newest regiment event starting tomorrow.

My newest event that I am hosting is going to be tomorrow, later on today, since its past midnight where i live, my time zone is Eastern Standard Time. This will be union side, since I am enrolled in a union regiment that I lead and own, I have 0 members, so, this is your chance to join the regiment if you're not in a regiment. I am currently trying to get with the federal army brigade, to do this, my regiment must be active and successful, we will be on small servers, big servers, drill camps, and what ever else comes our or my way, add me on steam for we can keep in contact. Add me on discord too. DarthVaderGE1822#2141

DarthVaderGE1822#2141

Link to my steam profile here, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119443701

My name Is Joshua, and I am 19. Have a great one guys and sorry for the short message, but, I have got to get to bed if I am going to do this event later on today, have a great rest guys!

Event starts today 4:00 PM EST. If you are able to make it, feel free to add me on steam and discord, don't forget, 4:00 PM EST. I am from the United States, state, Indiana, town, Mitchell. So, yep, EST is my current time zone.

Correction, event is at 11:35 AM EST. For my friend, GMT, it will be 4:00 PM GMT for him.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaPaulBlackerby View Post
    Correction, event is at 11:35 AM EST. For my friend, GMT, it will be 4:00 PM GMT for him.
    What server will the event be on?

Quote Originally Posted by TRaider View Post
    What server will the event be on?
    Yep, it will be on official servers, empty drill camps, or even drill camps that has players, just going to invite them to join along and make new friends, and become allies with regiments, nothing really wrong with that.

Event concluded. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaPaulBlackerby View Post
    Event concluded. Thank you!
    Thx for the invite that was fun!

Your welcome, no problem, anytime.