Thread: Suggestions for an Admin Panel 2.0

Suggestions for an Admin Panel 2.0

I've compiled a list of features that I would like to see be included to increase the usefulness of the Admin panel. These are just the one I've thought about I encourage others to throw their ideas into the mix.

• Ability to disable dynamic weather
    • Option to display a motd announcement (The message would be displayed a frequency set by the server admin)
    • Need a proper interface that offers drop down menus for things like map selection that actually list maps by name
    • The option to set the number of available Officer and NCOs slots on the server (Useful when running events)
    • Drop down menu option to disable autobalance
    • New weather selection UI that allows you in plain English to control level of the rain, wind, snow
    • Option for Admins to change how long a round lasts. (Useful for giving prep time during events or allowing for longer rounds if the server owner wants that.)
    • The ability to change who is attacking or defending
    • Ability to disable the cap point
    • Would be nice to also be able to set the Regiments that are available for each map
    • Ability to remove someone from Officer position without kicking them from the server.

I'm sure we can think of many more but these are the ones that came to mind.
    Last edited by TRaider; 08-16-2020 at 05:51 AM.

USA Captain

I would just take an expanded menu at the moment.

Having buttons too close to one another has caused a many headaches with wrong button pushes.