Thread: Game keeps freezing after arty update

Question Game keeps freezing after arty update

Hey. Before the arty update my game used to run fine. I didn't get constant 60fps but it was perfectly fine.

After said update though, it keeps freezing for some 5 seconds very often, to the point where it's completely unplayable. I don't know whether it's some technical issue or just that its requirements were increased, but I didn't find a better place to post this.

These are my settings:

bwVvRaj - Imgur.jpg

Now that I'm taking this screenshot I see that, while I lowered Physics and Post processing a few hours ago AND saved the changes, the game doesn't seem to have kept those changes.

My specs are:

i5 7500
    MSI H270 PC Mate
    AMD RX580 4GB (drivers are up to date, v. 20.4.2)
    16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
    The game is installed on a Kingston SSD A400
    Windows runs on a Samsung 850 EVO

I hope someone can help me.

Cheers.
    Last edited by A. Bravo; 08-16-2020 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention the RAM

USA General of the Army

Same with me. Game has turned into a bloody slide show.

I have the same problem. I see that there are no solutions -- or i can't get to them, it has to be something simple.

I am not sure that it is the same freeze, but a colleague of ours in 4th NJ has a freeze in which everything around him freezes and is standing in place, but he can move. To the rest of us, we are moving and going about our activities at normal and he is the one that is frozen. It has happened to me infrequently, but it happens to him every time he joins the game, not immediately, but after a few minutes. Any ideas about what might cause this and how to solve it?