The University of Chester,
    University Center Shrewsbury,
    Guidhall,
    Frankwell Quay,
    Shrewsbury,
    Shropshire,
    The United Kingdom
    SY3 8HQ

I am conducting a research project as part of the requirement for my Master’s degree in Sustainable Heritage Practise at the University of Chester in the United Kingdom.

As part of my studies I am researching the community associated with the game and how players interact with the content and its meaning.

I also want to understand how people’s interaction and opinions of the ‘game’ are determined by their own understanding and thoughts on the experiences of the soldier’s engaged in an American Civil War battle.

The purpose of this post is to ask if you would be willing to take part in an online survey and help with my research?

I am looking for participants based in the U.K, both company leaders and general players aged from 18 years old.

If you are willing to be involved in this research it is understood that you are free to withdraw from it at any stage. All information which is collected about you during the course of the survey will be kept strictly confidential. The survey is open from 10th October to November 7th.
    You will be anonymised in any write up of the results which will be shared with Campfire Games, who have given me permission to undertake this survey.

Please think carefully about whether you can join in this research, and let me know if you need any further information.

If you are able to help by completing the online survey, please message me for the link, stating if you are a company leader or a general player.
    Many thanks,

Gary Ball
    Last edited by UCS_Researcher; 10-29-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Best of luck with your research.

- Trusty

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Shame you've limited to a certain local ... especially in light of the international community that is currently involved.

Oh Well.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Shame you've limited to a certain local ... especially in light of the international community that is currently involved.

Oh Well.

Good Luck.
    Thanks, wasn't my choice to limit it to the UK, it was a decision made by the University ethics committee, unfortunately.

Direct Link to Online Survey

The survey has been extended for an additional week (thank you to those who have already contributed) to hopefully encourage a few more responses.

If you are a UK based player aged 18 or above and are able to help by completing the online survey, please use this direct link, if you are a company leader or a general player.

Thanks in advance.

Good Luck.... Sure you will do well