Thread: War Of Rights - Beginner's Tutorial & Tips and Tricks

War Of Rights - Beginner's Tutorial & Tips and Tricks

One of the reasons why some people do not pick up on this game in the steam store i heard, is that there is no tutorial and people get lost. I wanted to help those people out!

I have been working on this video for a long long time by now (over a year), but it's finally here! What should be the ultimate video tutorial and tips and tricks for anyone who is fresh to the game or just wants to learn some more!

I hope this video will help out people who are new to this forum and the game as well!

CSA Major

Hey dude, this is awesome. It's a little long, but a lot of great information. Thank you for this, the community is grateful!
    Sergeant Carter, North Carolina - Serving the 6th Louisiana
    Founder of Complete Chaos Gaming Organization

Ancestry
    Private John Autry - 2nd NC Light Battery Company C
    Sergeant Daniel Autry - 20th NC Infantry Company I
    Private Amos Ammons - 53rd VA Infantry (Unknown company)
    Private Alpheus Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry (Maybe Company A, died in battle, Fisher Hill)
    Private Daniel J. Ammons (DJ) - 51st NC Company K
    Private Reason Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry Company A

Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    Hey dude, this is awesome. It's a little long, but a lot of great information. Thank you for this, the community is grateful!
    Well, it's long because i had to cover almost everything except artillery! Thanks for the comment!

Thanks for the video, only been playing this game for a week now so this really helps.