Thread: War Of Rights - Beginner's Tutorial & Tips and Tricks

War Of Rights - Beginner's Tutorial & Tips and Tricks

One of the reasons why some people do not pick up on this game in the steam store i heard, is that there is no tutorial and people get lost. I wanted to help those people out!

I have been working on this video for a long long time by now (over a year), but it's finally here! What should be the ultimate video tutorial and tips and tricks for anyone who is fresh to the game or just wants to learn some more!

I hope this video will help out people who are new to this forum and the game as well!

CSA Major

Hey dude, this is awesome. It's a little long, but a lot of great information. Thank you for this, the community is grateful!
    Captain Carter, North Carolina - Serving the 6th Louisiana

Ancestry
    Private John Autry - 2nd NC Light Battery Company C
    Sergeant Daniel Autry - 20th NC Infantry Company I
    Private Amos Ammons - 53rd VA Infantry (Unknown company)
    Private Alpheus Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry (Maybe Company A, died in battle, Fisher Hill)
    Private Daniel J. Ammons (DJ) - 51st NC Company K
    Private Reason Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry Company A

Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    Hey dude, this is awesome. It's a little long, but a lot of great information. Thank you for this, the community is grateful!
    Well, it's long because i had to cover almost everything except artillery! Thanks for the comment!

Thanks for the video, only been playing this game for a week now so this really helps.

The tutorial has been added to the special tutorial page that is linked on the main menu of the game. So if you see someone in game who is new, you can guide them to the main menu!