Thread: Crowdfunding rewards???

Crowdfunding rewards???

So are we ever going to get our crowd funding rewards from a few years ago or was that another failure??????????

- $977,346 raised in crowdfunding and nothing yet???
    - How do i change my forum name back to F. L. Villarreal??? the least you can do...
    Last edited by S. Johnson; 10-23-2020 at 06:07 PM.

CSA Major

You are not able to change your forum handle, nor can I do so for you.

The question of backer rewards crops up periodically, and last I recall they will be honoured correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    You are not able to change your forum handle, nor can I do so for you.

The question of backer rewards crops up periodically, and last I recall they will be honoured correctly.
    Why arent you able to do it? I have used this type of forum engine before and can do it...is this just a matter of not feeling like it?

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by S. Johnson View Post
    Why arent you able to do it? I have used this type of forum engine before and can do it...is this just a matter of not feeling like it?
    I am almost always obliging to help out on this forum, and have done for several years now. Please do not be purposely obtuse S. Johnson.
    I likely do not have the required permissions to alter names.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Rewards have always said they would be released only after the game goes real, and not during alpha or other releases.

crowdfunding is closed so when the game goes real, will there be option to obtain such items ? I understand it's a perk to players who contributed at the start, but what if you missed the launch or 1st year of game or just didn't know of the game ?

will there be such a chance to personalise your character ?

personally i am in favour of having my side arm pistol allocated and when ? it becomes tiresome being charged by plebs while all i hold is a bayonet , this fact is pleasing for the plebs no doubt