Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolls have taken over the public servers

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Security View Post

Trolls:
    Ralph as Hardcore Civil War Player, imitating regiment member Nightfire.
    His buddy "Cletus", imitating a regiment member of 5th NC and later played as Rat Fucker.

Both were cannon trolling and harassing people constantly. In the end Ralph thought it was funny to drop a few N bombs as someone was livestreaming the harassment he had to endure.
    Hmm if you really do "trollwatches" ill have to warn you, someone appropriated your ingame name (AtlasSecurity) and trolled on arty for a few rounds yesterday whilst typing in chat in all caps "YOU ARE TROLL" to anyone who questioned them, ill try and get their steam as i guess its not you.

And having watch both videos you put i also remember a player by the name of supercool, but they spoke in a completely different manner and were very friendly - it appears they're appropriating names now.
    Last edited by Equanimity; 01-02-2021 at 10:43 AM.
    Famous last words in public matches: "Are those cannons are aiming at us??"

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion - it is something that has been brought up before which we have considered.
    The thing is that we’d probably end up having to review reports of the actions of the chosen official community admins instead then which would likely result in quite a bit of time required as well.

- Trusty
    Whilst that is true, you could also just have someone you trust outside the dev team become a "senior admin" and do the reviewing for you, I know this has been done on other games beforehand with much success.
    Famous last words in public matches: "Are those cannons are aiming at us??"

Quote Originally Posted by Equanimity View Post
    Hmm if you really do "trollwatches" ill have to warn you, someone appropriated your ingame name (AtlasSecurity) and trolled on arty for a few rounds yesterday whilst typing in chat in all caps "YOU ARE TROLL" to anyone who questioned them, ill try and get their steam as i guess its not you.

And having watch both videos you put i also remember a player by the name of supercool, but they spoke in a completely different manner and were very friendly - it appears they're appropriating names now.

I also have seen this many times, and its always this Ralph guy imitating people. Thats what a troll does, they always try to trick you.

Be aware, today I was playing a match with a friend on a public server and a player by the name of supercool (you may know him) joined and made it virtually unplayable for the Union by lagging us out so hard that we couldn't form a line or shoot back or do anything really by spamming the chat. Watch out for him if he's playing Union.
    doodel.JPG
    ^ click on it to see the chat spam thumbnailed it by accident lmao

Quote Originally Posted by goldnelius View Post
    Be aware, today I was playing a match with a friend on a public server and a player by the name of supercool (you may know him) joined and made it virtually unplayable for the Union by lagging us out so hard that we couldn't form a line or shoot back or do anything really by spamming the chat. Watch out for him if he's playing Union.
    doodel.JPG
    ^ click on it to see the chat spam thumbnailed it by accident lmao
    Thanks for the report - we've added a fix for this to be deployed in the next update (likely out next week) as well as banned the exploiting griefer from the game.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Thanks for the report - we've added a fix for this to be deployed in the next update (likely out next week) as well as banned the exploiting griefer from the game.

- Trusty
    Does that update happen to include cavalry?

Quote Originally Posted by check_engine View Post
    Does that update happen to include cavalry?
    the worst is - THEPaNzEE1 Dude even had Ralph saying WTF in one game lol

THEPaNzEE1 can get accidentally TKed and then the spends the rest of the match and following 10 matches TKing , Arty TKing, Flag Trolling and other shit. He even streams it and wants a Dev to see his antics. He has made people uninstall. Tried to get 3 friends into the game. 2 Already uninstalled because of guys like him and him in particular.

All they have to do is search his game name. Dud has been banned from Xbox live, league of legends and prob a dozen other games
    Last edited by MethBilly; 03-19-2021 at 02:08 AM.

Panzee has not been seen for two weeks, the well received anti troll measures seem to work so far! Except for two known trolls who are running around pretending they are developers, their information has been send to the developers.

For over a month, the anti troll community has grown into the anti troll group called Troll Watch on Discord, where people can report the real toxic trolls. It has kept regiment servers clean as we got contacts in almost all regiments now. Here is to a troll free 2021!
    Last edited by Troll Watch; 01-19-2021 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Watch View Post
    Panzee has not been seen for two weeks, the well received anti troll measures seem to work so far! Except for two known trolls who are running around pretending they are developers, their information has been send to the developers.

For over a month, the anti troll community has grown into the anti troll group called Troll Watch on Discord, where people can report the real toxic trolls. It has kept regiment servers clean as we got contacts in almost all regiments now. Here is to a troll free 2021!
    I bet Ralph is still around. I don't know how he gets away with it while being so notorious