Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolls have taken over the public servers

Trolls have taken over the public servers

So, do any of the developers who have admin access ever still go in their servers and see what is going on? Right now trolls have completely taken over the public servers. Especially the guy Ralph is out of control at the moment, he is being incredibly racist, homophobic and even threatening to kill me and my family after i jokingly told him i got his IP, to see his reaction, because he is a "sniper of the US Department of Defense" or something (highly doubt this guy even has a job). While following him around in Spectator mode, he was bragging to a buddy of his, that he uses a program aka a hack to circumvent the temp bans. As i have seen him get banned, and he will be back in 5 minutes.

Footage of his death threat:

Here is footage of him with him using the nickname Peanut shooting friendly cannons to friendly artillery with a buddy of his:

Thank you for the report.

please post a link to his Steam profile if you have been able to locate it.

Trusty

I found a old post of him in the forums with the name Ralph, but im not sure its him, also the thing is, when im in the server with him, and check players on the steam overlay, his name wont show up as he likely has his profile set to private and it wont show his profile. The only way to get to see his steam id, is if a admin in the server shows up to grab it. He usually shows up every night during the busiest NA hours

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Nightfire View Post
    I found a old post of him in the forums with the name Ralph, but im not sure its him, also the thing is, when im in the server with him, and check players on the steam overlay, his name wont show up as he likely has his profile set to private and it wont show his profile. The only way to get to see his steam id, is if a admin in the server shows up to grab it. He usually shows up every night during the busiest NA hours
    Ill look into it later tonight when I see a few people in game.

Hes right. Last night, the one big server was just absolutely unplayable. TKs and Trolls everywhere.
    Last edited by Mogyoro15; 10-30-2020 at 04:19 PM.
    2nd Lt. Szalai Mihaly, 1st New Jersey, Company A

I managed to get his steam profile via someone else: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109728623/

But he likely has more profiles.

edit:

Possible second account he has in his own friends list, one of the nicknames he uses on both is Ralph and Civil War RolePlayer:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199057140345
    Last edited by Sgt.Nightfire; 10-30-2020 at 07:43 PM.

He has been banned due to circumventing game bans.

- Trusty

Ill let you know when he returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Nightfire View Post
    Ill let you know when he returns.

He can't unless he buys another WoR copy on another Steam account.

- Trusty

I just got it confirmed, he and his buddy Kryler, both got like 5 accounts they are using, he said Ralph right now is playing on the server as well (official WoR server 6 US East) but he is hiding his identity so far.