Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Trolls have taken over the public servers

  1. #21
    Bl1zzt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16
    Well we can only hope that they get bored of getting banned.

  2. #22
    Just a update, ureaditwrong is already back even though i saw him getting banned for 96 hours. How do these people dodge bans so easily?

  3. #23
    Bl1zzt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Nightfire View Post
    Just a update, ureaditwrong is already back even though i saw him getting banned for 96 hours. How do these people dodge bans so easily?
    Again they are most likely using multiple accounts.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Nightfire View Post
    Trusty also told me, that if one account gets banned, they can't ban their next one as their violations don't transfer over, so they gotta see if they continue on the next account with their behavior, but i once again did not see a admin on the official WoR servers. Is there no community manager they can ask to volunteer to manage the servers and the steam forums? Thats how the small team from Post Scriptum does their steam forum as well. I'm more than willing to volunteer to help out in the official servers as a moderator.
    I've seen how you handle these trolls, you basically aggravate the situation every time. I wouldn't recommend you to moderate anything on WoR. You follow the rules for the most part but as soon as something starts kicking off you start TKing and verbally abusing people.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenround54 View Post
    I've seen how you handle these trolls, you basically aggravate the situation every time. I wouldn't recommend you to moderate anything on WoR. You follow the rules for the most part but as soon as something starts kicking off you start TKing and verbally abusing people.
    Ah, i remember you, one of Ralph's buddies with the classic switch around, trying to me make the one doing the trolling, just like you guys tried in game. You even made a account here for this weak attempt.

    Found one of Ralph's new accounts btw: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102868936/
    Today he targeted a officer on the Union side, because he heard the guy had a Asian accent, when a new round started he started to harass him instantly with stuff like "no slant eyes allowed here".
    Last edited by Sgt.Nightfire; 11-19-2020 at 04:58 AM.

  6. #26
    I was there and your quote about "no slant eyes allowed here" wasn't said by ralph, it was clearly boogalustu. Please, continue to exploit the system by making baseless claims in order to fulfill your strange desire to ban one individual who I and many find the comedic value in Ralphs character. It is my observation that he magically starts doing "bad things" when you're around.. its curious. My advise is to play the game as normal and try to find common ground. The Dev's are busy enough developing this awesome game and I have a feeling they don't want to invest their time in dealing with your badgering. Ralph brings a fun element to the game and the handful of you guys are the only one's making an issue out of it.

  7. #27
    Yeah, a guy saying he will kill me and my entire family brings in "a fun element" to the game, and we opposing trolls are the issue here, what a hill to die on you took there. And he does it with everyone. Here is a nice clip from the WoR subreddit after i was long gone from the server with Ralph under the name Liberal Fanatic:

    Last edited by Sgt.Nightfire; 11-19-2020 at 08:09 PM.

  8. #28
    Bl1zzt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16
    That's an interesting approach.

  9. #29
    WoR-Dev TrustyJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,071
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenround54 View Post
    I was there and your quote about "no slant eyes allowed here" wasn't said by ralph, it was clearly boogalustu. Please, continue to exploit the system by making baseless claims in order to fulfill your strange desire to ban one individual who I and many find the comedic value in Ralphs character. It is my observation that he magically starts doing "bad things" when you're around.. its curious. My advise is to play the game as normal and try to find common ground. The Dev's are busy enough developing this awesome game and I have a feeling they don't want to invest their time in dealing with your badgering. Ralph brings a fun element to the game and the handful of you guys are the only one's making an issue out of it.
    You introduced yourself as Ralph to me when you counter-reported nightfire via a pm on this forum a few days ago so I would suggest you to stand by who you actually are instead of playing the con game.

    - Trusty

  10. #30
    Lol, busted...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •