Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolls have taken over the public servers

Trolls are coming here, seems its getting hot under their feet! https://www.warofrightsforum.com/mem...?13201-Kleitos

guess who comeback?
    It's "Ralph" the big trolling all over again
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199110847198/

Last edited by tny0061; 04-17-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Ralph and Not Cletus trolling on me again, teamkilling, flaming,blaming, trolling on arty etc.
    but the worst part is that admin II-6thLA(I)Cpt.ZioPanama on II corps server kick me instead of these 2 asshole
    Last edited by tny0061; 04-17-2021 at 10:04 PM.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by tny0061 View Post
    Ralph and Not Cletus trolling on me again, teamkilling, flaming,blaming, trolling on arty etc.
    but the worst part is that admin II-6thLA(I)Cpt.ZioPanama on II corps server kick me instead of these 2 asshole
    not sure what happened, I'll ask.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

What has the PigKing guy done? I keep hearing people say he's a troll, but personally haven't seen it yet. I know he TKs people that attack him for being British.
    Last edited by JediKnightSolo; 04-19-2021 at 03:56 AM.

There's a guy Mr Adler or Ader or whatever his name is that was sitting on the union flag slot, but not spawning with it to troll the union. I mean I got auto-balanced too, but I don't think it's cool to troll just because of that. The Union lost because of it since it was that map where you have to run up that big hill.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnightSolo View Post
    What has the PigKing guy done? I keep hearing people say he's a troll, but personally haven't seen it yet. I know he TKs people that attack him for being British.
    Pigking usually just talks stupid annoying crap. Sometimes, or many times a bunch of racist crap. I have never seen him flag troll or tk though. He just likes to run his suck. I can see why folks want to tk him though.
    Last edited by MethBilly; 04-19-2021 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Watch View Post
    Trolls are coming here, seems its getting hot under their feet! https://www.warofrightsforum.com/mem...?13201-Kleitos
    The trolls are in no danger. It is their game now.
    Last edited by MethBilly; 04-19-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnightSolo View Post
    There's a guy Mr Adler or Ader or whatever his name is that was sitting on the union flag slot, but not spawning with it to troll the union. I mean I got auto-balanced too, but I don't think it's cool to troll just because of that. The Union lost because of it since it was that map where you have to run up that big hill.
    That is Ralph as well, guy has no life and all he does is sit in on his disabled ass trolling 24/7.

Won't be their game for long with the downvote system coming. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

"Blessed be the LORD, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."