Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolls have taken over the public servers

I have also ran into a lot of trouble with trolls and TKers.

I think the ability for them to now change there name ingame may bring an issue for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by MethBilly View Post
    I bet Ralph is still around. I don't know how he gets away with it while being so notorious
    We have seen him around, he and his buddies got banned tonight again on the 1st Maryland's server.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryancito View Post
    I think the ability for them to now change there name ingame may bring an issue for reporting.
    They still need to reconnect to the server for the name change to work, their old name will still be on the scoreboard and above their heads.
    Last edited by Troll Watch; 01-20-2021 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Watch View Post
    We have seen him around, he and his buddies got banned tonight again on the 1st Maryland's server.

They still need to reconnect to the server for the name change to work, their old name will still be on the scoreboard and above their heads.
    We removed the name changing ability from the options menu while on a server in the last update to avoid confusion as to when the change will kick in.

Plus you can always click on the name of the person via the tab view you suspect having changed it to be taken to his Steam profile page.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We removed the name changing ability from the options menu while on a server in the last update to avoid confusion as to when the change will kick in.

Plus you can always click on the name of the person via the tab view you suspect having changed it to be taken to his Steam profile page.

- Trusty
    How does Ralph keep getting away with such notorious trolling? The dude is killing your game. I saw a while back saying you guys banned him but he is definitely still around.

Glad you guys are trying though and thanks for making a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

- Trusty
    Just a suggestion, maybe do it so it isn't removed but just grayed out.

where are these admins on the pubs ? I have yet to see one, they pay good money for their servers, admin them. Perhaps you will get a better player base in return for a well run server.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjob View Post
    where are these admins on the pubs ? I have yet to see one, they pay good money for their servers, admin them. Perhaps you will get a better player base in return for a well run server.
    Almost all servers available in WoR are privately owned and moderated by a group's own representatives.

The griefer supercool is back

Same kid.
    Last edited by MethBilly; 02-07-2021 at 01:01 AM.

I personally love using the ban hammer. The issue is that this community has a lot of servers, with few admins on since these are private servers. Just depends on the group.