Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolls have taken over the public servers

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Nightfire View Post
    I just got it confirmed, he and his buddy Kryler, both got like 5 accounts they are using, he said Ralph right now is playing on the server as well (official WoR server 6 US East) but he is hiding his identity so far.
    That would require him to repurchase the game.

Feel free to report him again when/if you see him continue griefing.

- Trusty

Ralph is on the server right now... war of rights official 3

Flag trolling (Running away with it after tking someone) and blasting the N word over his mic

You guys really gotta get a admin for the official servers, what about someone from a regiment who you guys know you can trust?
    Last edited by Sgt.Nightfire; 11-01-2020 at 05:37 AM.

State of the game with trolls right now, also haven't see a admin this entire weekend.
    20201101230716_1.jpg

Especially on the CSA side it's horrible right now, trolls seem to be in the majority now.

I've only been playing this game for about a week now and I'm really glad I haven't ran into anyone like this yet.

It was okay this week, but just now it seems the weekend trolls are out there in full force again:
    Untitled.jpg

Seems more and more of the trolls that are joining games spawn flag bearers and run the flags out of bounds.

Can you ban "ureaditwrong" too he trolling us real hard on every server especially public server with artillery crew, either he firing all of our cannon or just pointing the gun at the ground killing us all in process. it been like this for weeks already to the point that every major regimental server banned him except public server.

Unfortunately, it isn't that simple as he and his merry band have multiple accounts from which they use daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl1zzt3r View Post
    Unfortunately, it isn't that simple as he and his merry band have multiple accounts from which they use daily.
    Trusty also told me, that if one account gets banned, they can't ban their next one as their violations don't transfer over, so they gotta see if they continue on the next account with their behavior, but i once again did not see a admin on the official WoR servers. Is there no community manager they can ask to volunteer to manage the servers and the steam forums? Thats how the small team from Post Scriptum does their steam forum as well. I'm more than willing to volunteer to help out in the official servers as a moderator.

FancySweetroll looked over the server tonight, the arty troll "ureaditwrong" got a 96 hour ban, Ralph was there as well but saw the admin so he suddenly knew how to behave, the second FancySweetroll was gone, he started to go back on his old antics. Together with his buddy called Butt Plug. I'm really starting to hate playing public games.