Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolls have taken over the public servers

Quote Originally Posted by trustyjam View Post
    you introduced yourself as ralph to me when you counter-reported nightfire via a pm on this forum a few days ago so i would suggest you to stand by who you actually are instead of playing the con game.

- trusty
    aww snap! [insert classroom ooooohhh noises]

No other way to get some information out without being instantly discredited by the few agitators. Glad to see you read my message.

It's amazing how he still finds himself the victim even with so much evidence around against him and his buddies and even outed by a developer where he once again tried to impersonate someone just like he does in game.

A lot of Regimental players are going into public matches to team kill and purposely throw the match for their own amusement. This will cause the game to die very quickly as the regiments must recruit from public players but since they're abusing public matches the public players are just going to stop playing and since regimental players come and go over time and without replacements they will die out too. Server admins are not regulating because they don't think intentional team killing and game-crash mic spammers in public matches warrants action. During 11/25/2020, 3 or 4 matches in a row were thrown by the CSA team lead by members of one of the AL tagged regiments and eventually the USA team also had a lot of team killing occurring with no effort to regulate it. The 3 team kill temp ban rule is easily avoided since they can spread the team kills among themselves and other public players they command to commit team kills for petty reasons.

(Edit)
    Also just to be clear: there are public players ruining the game too, such as Ralph and others, Training Sword Riley has been doing the game crash microphone glitch and other players too but during 11/25/2020 players with Regimental tags were the main offenders. Regimental players disrupt the game with recruitment and if you mention this they team kill you and the admin is either uninterested in doing anything or they claim they cannot do anything about it. So being in a regiment has a huge advantage to trolling since multiple reg members can team kill more people than an individual public player trying to fight back (since the admin can't/won't act there's no regulation against team killing and so that is a viable option to defend against trolls except for the 3 team kill ban rule which as I just mentioned helps the trolls more than the players just wanting to play the game.)
    Last edited by Alley Addict; 11-27-2020 at 03:06 AM.

Solution for these kind of things is not to play on the official servers. Play on regimental servers and hit them up if there's someone running flags out of bounds or destroying teammates with cannons.
    4th New Jersey Volunteer.

its kinda hard to choose between servers when the only server filled up with people is a official server. A big problem with admin in this game is, they will see the admin in the player list, and will start to behave, than when he he/she leaves, they start to act up again. Yesterday Ralphy boy was at it again with his little buddies, he thinks he is being smart playing under multiple names but his antisocial behavior stands out instantly.

Just to report, the admin system seems to be broken right now, server admins tried to ban the usual suspects but the admin console was broken or something.

can we really close console only for admin access? this shit is really getting out of controll especially Ralph,he's always change the name immediate when playing it really hard to track down which one is real steam id of troll like him. he been trolling on cannon kill half of team or just keep killing me on spot and then ran up to friendly to kill me by lie to them that player he just killed is troll.

I recommend if you are a server owner, contact me!

Me and friends have compiled a list of all known trolls, including their alternate accounts!

Hey there everybody. I hate to dig up an already well dead thread but I fell like this was the best place to post. Ralph has come back with a cadre of friends to help him, and he's begun using other known players names to try and get them banned as well. Tonight him and his boys ruined three good rounds straight. They continually change their steam names and rejoin each round so they can avoid being documented. I snagged these profiles if they help. Other notable players in the community can attest to this, and if they are willing I think they'd be more than happy to talk if you'd contact them. I understand Campfire can't take action based on circumstantial evidence, but we really suggest you listen to some of the older veteran public players on this one.

This game has a wonderful thriving public community off of passworded regimental matches, and we really would like to keep it that way. These guys have been terrorizing public matches looking for opportunities when there are no admins present for months. Steam profiles below:

Ralph/Peanut himself, now using the name of Nightfire (mimicking a community regular).
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199123018313/

Likely friend of his (can't confirm that yet though), changes his name each match.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/THEPaNzEE1/

There were others, but I'm not certain if they are together and I don't want to rush to judgement if they weren't.