Thread: Invisible Players

Exclamation Invisible Players

Following the most recent hotfix in some games that I have joined a lot of the players appear invisible and I can neither hear nor see (obviously) however they seem to still be able to see and hear me, which makes for a frustrating experience. Leaving then rejoining the server seems to help the situation somewhat however there still remain invisible players. Has anyone else experienced this?

I've been having this a lot as well. If the player you can't see is an officer you cannot see the line orders either. And you can't hear them in game if you can't see them which makes things really annoying during events.
    The rightful ruler of the HRE, Holy Sloth.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyRomanSloth View Post
    I've been having this a lot as well. If the player you can't see is an officer you cannot see the line orders either. And you can't hear them in game if you can't see them which makes things really annoying during events.
    The worst of it is that you sometimes can't see nor hear the enemy but they can see you, It some predator s^#*.

I have also experienced this glitch. Couldn't see or hear my brother in game. Only knew he was there because we were sitting with our gaming computers next to each other the other night.