Thread: TK system buggy since the new server system

TK system buggy since the new server system

I have noticed that the tk system seems very glitchy since the new system has been added. At one point it was not working at all and a single troll managed to kill me over 6 times within like 10/15 minutes with a rifle in the same match, he also tked others. But than the next day it would ban someone after three tk's again. I already reported this directly last week, and they could not find anything. It mostly seems to happen in a server with over 70 people in it. But i am posting here about to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Also since the new system has been added, melee also sometimes has it's issues, i first thought it was lag or latency, but even on a server that has low ping for me, it still happens. For instance, stabs that don't really register, or i shoot a charging enemy who is 3 meters in front of the end of my rifle, and he still managed to stab me after i shot him. Or when i not injured from anything and i got instantly killed from one rifle butt head or bayonet stab.
    Last edited by Sgt.Nightfire; 12-17-2020 at 04:58 AM.