Thread: War of Rights Player Hall of Fame

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool War of Rights Player Hall of Fame

Howdy folks!

So, War of Rights has been in EA on steam for a little over 2 years now, over that time there have been many players, both on public matches and in regimental ones that have consistently done the impossible to win the match or save lives.

I'd like to invite you all then to write a short paragraph about a player, and if possible attach some nice screenshots for us to have a look at in this unofficial community Hall of Fame thread.

As a few general guidelines please avoid doing the following on this thread:

- Replying to X post about a player to talk about 1 bad thing they might have done, this thread is to highlight the good not the bad
    - Put too many entries about a dozen different players, just put a few of the most memorable ones

And please do:
    - Add on to the story of already mentioned players with more stories and screenshots if you have any
    - Read the great stuff people write/put here

I'll go first - Frank-Kylingstad is a regular on public servers and has been for a while, he's typically an infantry NCO who's tough as nail and brave as a bull.

Im usually CO when he's around and he always relays orders in a clear loud voice with a firm "YES CAPTAIN!" to accompany him, but what truly distinguishes him are his heroic actions.

Is the flag down 500 yards accross with 2 rebel regs literally 50 yards off guarding it? No problem Captain, ill get it.

Are there 5 rebel skirmishers on the far left flank? Dont worry, Frank will get them

Time and time again, Frank has distinguished himself as a priceless team-player who follows orders and is an all around hero - for you reg folks, ill tell ya he's not in a reg as far as I know so i'd try and recruit him if I were you

(Come on folks don't be shy!!)

Frank holding the flag at the back of the line, after having saved it from a rebel charge
    20201231211449_1.jpg
    Last edited by Equanimity; 01-03-2021 at 08:42 PM.
    Famous last words in public matches: "Are those cannons are aiming at us??"