Thread: Boyce's Battery being usurped from JB on the Company Tool by some fake account

Boyce's Battery being usurped from JB on the Company Tool by some fake account

Jenkins' Brigade 6thSC artillery branch, Boyce's Battery, was created several month ago and is an active unit. We had 9 guys in it on the Company Tool. Suddenly, some fake account named "once" got 10 guys into his version of the battery on the Company Tool and robbed the Battery from us. The names of the members of his battery look like fake as his name is. Is there any way to reclaim the name of the battery for JB?

CSA Major

You require a minimum of ten men to consolidate a company or battery. It is unfortunate that you have lost access with nine men, but you needed only one more to secure the battery - this was not an unknown, and has been designed as such since the CT launched in 2017 (2018?).

As far as I am aware, you have now lost privilege to Boyce's Battery and there is no way to immediately reclaim it.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    since the CT launched in 2017 (2018?).

https://warofrights.com/Fieldreport31

CSA Major

Oh Jesus, time sure does slip by.
    Thanks for that Emerson!

I mean, is claiming a unit by creating fake accounts was the right way to do from 2016?

CSA Major

Can you prove that they are fake accounts?
    I am not disputing what you are writing, and I understand your frustrations with the system, but you have always required a minimum of ten players to secure a company.

If you look at the names, it becomes obvious. And all 10 were added on the same date.
    https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompa...panyToolHeader
    https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewSoldi...panyToolHeader

CSA Major

The minimum number required for my own company, the 8th VA Co.'H' all joined on the same day, also. It is the same for many other companies I am sure.
    I am sorry, but you should have been able to find one additional player to join your battery and secure the right to it.

If it's any consolation, the Company Tool doesn't really perform any function right now at all, and likely won't for a long time to come still.

I mean, have you seen the enlistment papers of "once" and the other players in the battery? He is from state of "some" and town of "body" etc. Nobody ever seen him or his men on the battlefield. JB's Boyce's Battery is participating in UEC events every week. We are an active unit known to the community. If robbing the name by some random guy is the way the Company Tool was created to work, I'm really dissappointed.

Some people have different activity levels, activity times, a group all enlists at once to make a battery, etc. I think you're SOL here, maybe just try a different battery.