Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sound Bug

USA Captain

Exclamation Sound Bug

For some time now that I've known there has been a sound bug ingame with my headset. I have the Razer - Nari Ultimate Wireless THX Spatial Audio Gaming Headset and for some reason in game I can either hear both teams or another regiment while my regiment is speaking and it has lead me away from the game for a while now not sure if there has been a fix or there is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Hi there!

This is due to you using a Bluetooth headset.

Bluetooth does not support high quality directional VoIP for a mass of players while also allow you to use your headset mic.

In order to fix your VoIP so it is directional, please change the “headset” prefix in the input sound options to “headphones”.

This will turn your mic off, thus allowing Bluetooth enough bandwidth to support directional VoIP.

- Trusty

USA Captain

I don't use the Bluetooth feature on my headphones I use the USB dongle is there a workaround for that?

Angry Still No Audio: Getting Most Desperate

Trusty Jam,
    I don't have a Blue Tooth headset. I do have a HP All-in-One 24-df0014. I wrote to WoR & received a reply that
    didn't fully understand not being a programmer. I lost all game audio, that I am desperate to recover. PLEASE HELP ME, TRUSTY JAM.

Sat, Sep 18, 9:01 PM (12 days ago)
    to Mads

A WINDOWS issue, in what way? I know nothing about the inner workings of WINDOWS. In fact: I am almost illiterate about computer programming
    How do I find the directory where I should delete the warofrights file? What should the directory file look like? I do not wish to mess up the game.
    I have played over 2400 hours in WoR, on two different servers.The only times I had audio problems was due to a mistake that I had committed.
    The first time came when I deleted Discord, which took out my microphone. I could not unmute my microphone. This was corrected when I bought
    another copy of WorR.
    The second problem came when I clicked, by mistake on an old email name, that I had never used in WoR. All game audio was killed immediately
    when I clicked on the old email name, like flipping a light switch. So I bought another copy of WoR . Audio did not work after the third copy of WoR
    was installed. I need the Audio, on this third copy of WoR to be functional, the game is not playable without the audio track present I don't know
    what more that I can do to ask for help, to have my audio problem fixed. I want to play the game. I don't want to ask for a refund.
    Checking WoR Audio Options: Master Volume...100
    Music Volume... 100
    Voice Chat Output Volume .. 120
    Voice Chat Output Device: Headphones (Realtek (R) Audio
    Voice Chat Input Device : Headset Microphone (Realtec (R) Audio

Thank you,
    Doc_Holliday_161531
    Last edited by Doc_Holliday_161531; 10-05-2021 at 04:23 AM.

Trusty Jam,
    Do you ever answer the messages you receive asking for help, in the Forum? I have sent
    several messages with no replies. are you a real man or not?
    Doc_Holliday_161531

CSA Major

Hi Doc.
    Are you trying to play War of Rights on this piece of hardware?

Major Leifr,
    No sir, I do not use THAT piece of hardware. I use an Ear Force Recon headset & mic from Turtle Beach, which does not work with Bluetooth. I have used this rig playing WoR, long before any audio problem appeared. I have played over 2400 hours in WoR, on two different servers. The only times I had audio problems was due to a mistake that I had committed.
    The first time came when I deleted Discord, which took out my microphone. I could not unmute my microphone, for six months. This was corrected when I bought another copy of WoR.
    The second mistake came when I clicked, by mistake on an old email name (in a directory), that I had never used in WoR. All game audio was killed immediately when I clicked on the old email name, like flipping a light switch. No game chat audio. No officer command audio. No game battle sound effects or music. Suddenly my copy of WoR became deaf as a fence post. So I bought another copy of WoR, hoping that would correct the audio problem; like when I had a problem with my mic. Audio did not work after the third copy of WoR was installed. Still no WoR game audio. I need the audio, on this third copy of WoR to be functional, the game is not playable without any audio tracks present. There must be a solution to my little keyboard error.
    Major Leifr HELP me to return to the fight, HELP me to the battlefield with full audio vibrating in my earphones once again!!

Your Obedient Servant,
    Doc_Holliday_161531

Major Leifr,
    I was looking forward to receiving message from you about my WoR audio problem. The solution should be
    fairly easy. If all game audio was killed when I clicked on a name in a server directory; there should be a way
    to restore the audio track of my WoR game. I am not a programmer, and I know nothing about how the WoR
    game was programmed. So, I look to Major Leifr to provide the answer needed to solve my game audio issue.
    Thank you,
    Doc _Holliday_161531

CSA Major

Hi Doc.
    Sorry, I am not always available for a response lately due to real-world influences.

Does your headset work correctly otherwise? Does it function in Windows and in other applications (games?) just fine? I don't believe the game to be at fault with a complete lack of audio, I suspect it is something else.

Good Evening Major Leifr,
    I use an "Ear Force Recon" headset & mic from Turtle Beach, which does not work with Bluetooth.
    I have used this rig playing WoR, long before any audio problem appeared. I have played over
    2400 hours in WoR, on two different servers. I played about 700 hours on the Turtle Beach headphones
    without any audio problems. I have a HP All-in-One 24-df0014 server. My headset plugs into the headset
    jack located on the rear of the server. A systems diagnostic test was run, with a tone sent to the headset;
    the test was A-OK. Two previous copies of WoR played with no audio issues. Accidentally, I clicked on an
    email name that was used before I played WoR. Like flipping a switch my copy of WoR became as deaf as
    a fence post. By clicking on that old email name; would that make the game software think it is on an
    unauthorized platform? I downloaded another copy of the game, which proved to be deaf fresh out of the
    box. Audio from other sources send audio to my Turtle Beach headphones. I don't understand why there is no
    audio coming from the fresh WoR game on my server. I am MOST anxious to return to the battlefield.

Best Wishes,
    Doc_Holliday_161531