Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11-04-2021 Forty-Fourth Field Report: Battle Reports, Demotions & New Faces

CSA Captain

Hey thanks for the word big man!

OK if it's like you said, it's all kinda OK. I would still recommend to create a new category for posting on such information concerning the development process on long(er) terms and not trying to force these things into them field reports. Of course I can only speak for myself, but until now (for 3 years now) for me it was "here is the field report - the Update starts once you open Steam" Of course not every feature introduced in the report was instantly implemented but at least something was immediatly there for download. With this last field report I felt a bit irritated, as it first touched features not really necessary at the current status of the game and second even these things would not come around since a quite long time.

Please consider opening such a new category, where you could let us know about the "behind the scenes" in the development.

Alright, please don't think bad of me, I already got a bad reputation on my "meh post" above. Still love you and the game, so...

Cheers gentlemen!

I am looking forward to the addition of musicians greatly, moreso than horses really. taming io

I know that I could be simly ignored, but I wiil try. Are u goona leave ur price politics, or it wiil be changed? I tolking as a part of RU community. We are really struggeling and all of our two years work are going to hell due to the lack of new recruits. I'm not even talking about the fact that all the maps are played and there is no way to diversify the gameplay in any way. The main problem now is the inability to buy the game at a normal price for those who want to try it.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Degradatus View Post
    I know that I could be simly ignored, but I wiil try. Are u goona leave ur price politics, or it wiil be changed? I tolking as a part of RU community. We are really struggeling and all of our two years work are going to hell due to the lack of new recruits. I'm not even talking about the fact that all the maps are played and there is no way to diversify the gameplay in any way. The main problem now is the inability to buy the game at a normal price for those who want to try it.
    Your concerns are very well placed my friend. Unfortunately, your knocks at the door are being met with silence. Even if for some reason the price of the game was readjusted back to the prior price, the game would still be lacking as you have stated. The lack of maps and diversity in the game has been a constant issue these past few years. The devs have done nothing to remedy this issue. The community is asking for information on what is being worked on and they have yet to release any monthly field reports informing the community on what is being worked on exactly. It has been a game of telephone where the devs will release tidbits of information to random people which than get passed down and around slowly with alterations to the information each time it is passed around. If the dev team wanted to showcase some decency they would release field reports as every other single developing team, big or small has been doing.

CSA Captain

Why is there no info about the Hotfixes which come around recently? Do we don't need to know or are these secrets to be kept?

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    Why is there no info about the Hotfixes which come around recently? Do we don't need to know or are these secrets to be kept?
    You can find the info of the hotfixes we've released as pinned messages over at: https://steamcommunity.com/app/424030/discussions/0/

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    The team has been busy addressing numerous bugs, some more obvious than others.

I believe this should get you caught up:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/42403...4785113567253/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/42403...0798169353793/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/42403...0798165452086/

As for the secrets...

CSA Captain

Yeah alright maybe another way to put it. Why is this Forum up? I mean there is even not a simple Link to the Steam-Info. But well its absolutely possible that I am simply too old for this **** and that's the way it goes nowadays.

Cheers Lads

Quote Originally Posted by morsegarrett View Post
    I am looking forward to the addition of musicians greatly, moreso than horses really. taming io
    I must agree, but I'm force to be pessimistic of the idea that they're being added. They're hasn't been a single word about them from a dev (as far as I'm aware) for four years and nothing is known about their development. The grim reality is that Its likely musicians aren't getting added any time soon as the devs are probably going to focus on fixing bugs, and hopefully quality of life improvements like making loading cannons less annoying and (hopefully) arming the woefully unarmed flag bearer. That's my guess. In my opinion, Horses would be a very tedious thing to develop, and they were seldom used in the civil war other then to get from point A to point B. Thus, I doubt the horses will be added for quite some time.

CSA Major

Morning.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of developer information that is passed around on the official Discord rather than the forum these days. This is the latest I can provide on the status of musicians, all within the last two months and from TrustyJam.

...and yes, musicians has been a focus for our animator the past few weeks, and yes, the performance stuff coming in the upcoming update is the biggest we've done yet, and yes we'll likely look into testing higher player caps again once the build is live and the worst issues hotfixed.