Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11-04-2021 Forty-Fourth Field Report: Battle Reports, Demotions & New Faces

11-04-2021 Forty-Fourth Field Report: Battle Reports, Demotions & New Faces

Field Report 44: Battle Reports, Demotions & New Faces posted 11-04-2021 CLICK TO VIEW

Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

CSA Captain

Left aside the game related news. I very much appreciate the way how you were mentioning the loss within the community, may this person find peace.

USA General of the Army

What ever happened with these guys, first shown in July 2017?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    They're coming.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    What ever happened with these guys, first shown in July 2017?
    Who knows... and well who cares?! But if they should ever come we now can mute and demote them, hahaaaah

CSA Major

As far as I am aware, the recording of the instruments began in mid-late 2019 and was halted due to the Covid pandemic. I suppose it isn't easy finding a competent musician able to properly perform the required parts, and to also ensure that the field recording is properly conducted. I am looking forward to the addition of musicians greatly, moreso than horses really. Perhaps CG could offer a tiny nugget of information for us here?
    Last edited by Leifr; 04-12-2021 at 06:52 PM.

I think musicians will be interesting. Wondering how they will affect the game when they arrive, but what I'm really looking forward to is cav. Big game changer for sure. Fingers crossed we can select the color of our horse somehow. Even if that's a minor detail that most people probably don't care about.

CSA Captain

Uhmm, not that the features of this last field report would bring anything really necessary to the game, ...where has the update gone?? I cannot remember, that things that got announced in an official field report ever took a month to be implemented. But well as I know your community management is ahhmm let`s say weird, here are some basics:

leaving your community over several months with no info whatsoever about the status of the games development = bad
    announcing features in a field report and then not implementing them in an appropriate period of time = bad
    announcing features in a field report and then not implementing them in an appropriate period of time and not saying anything about it = no go!

letting your community know about the status of the games development on a regular and appropriate period of time = good
    letting your community know about the status of the games development on a regular and appropriate period of time and also informing about throwbacks (which can always occur) = very good and heartly welcome by your community

Cheers guys, still love ya

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    Uhmm, not that the features of this last field report would bring anything really necessary to the game, ...where has the update gone?? I cannot remember, that things that got announced in an official field report ever took a month to be implemented. But well as I know your community management is ahhmm let`s say weird, here are some basics:

leaving your community over several months with no info whatsoever about the status of the games development = bad
    announcing features in a field report and then not implementing them in an appropriate period of time = bad
    announcing features in a field report and then not implementing them in an appropriate period of time and not saying anything about it = no go!

letting your community know about the status of the games development on a regular and appropriate period of time = good
    letting your community know about the status of the games development on a regular and appropriate period of time and also informing about throwbacks (which can always occur) = very good and heartly welcome by your community

Cheers guys, still love ya
    Thanks for the feedback.

We released the field report to bridge the gap in-between game updates we knew the upcoming additions to the game would result in a longer than usual gap due to their complexity. It was either informing you of some of the stuff we are working on a good while before releasing it or staying complete silent as to any kind of progress until the features are ready to be publically tested. We opted to go with the former so as to not fall into this issue which you yourself is pointing out: "leaving your community over several months with no info whatsoever about the status of the games development = bad"

We are, most likely, looking as much forward to the release of the next patch as you guys are.

- Trusty