Thread: Devs, we seriously need help

Angry Devs, we seriously need help

big troll "Ralph" came back to the game with new account as Mr.adler https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199064759961/
    and team up with his trolling friend "Not Cletus" https://steamcommunity.com/id/785469987456547895/

they just trolling big time on War of Rights Official EU server, flag troll
    both Not Cletus and Mr.adler took the flag and ran to enemy team

intentionally teamkilled,arty trolling killing arty crew,exploit officer spot,flaming,blaming,fault accusation,trash talk,insult devs to the point they even dare devs to ban them.

Hello,

Thank you for the report.

Please do not spam the forum by creating several threads. Add the new videos in as posts to your already existing thread instead, thank you.

To my knowledge Steam doesn't check if a creditcard used to purchase the game has been used to purchase the exact same game for, say, 10 times previously and the 10 games have been refunded previously as well.

This, in effect means that no amount of banning we can do will change much for the most persistent trolls as they'll just refund and purchase the game again on a different, non-banned, steam account and continue, etc. etc.

Even us going to lengths to implement a seperate banning system tied to the IP of the user can easily be cirvumvented by using a VPN.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for the report.

Please do not spam the forum by creating several threads. Add the new videos in as posts to your already existing thread instead, thank you.

To my knowledge Steam doesn't check if a creditcard used to purchase the game has been used to purchase the exact same game for, say, 10 times previously and the 10 games have been refunded previously as well.

This, in effect means that no amount of banning we can do will change much for the most persistent trolls as they'll just refund and purchase the game again on a different, non-banned, steam account and continue, etc. etc.

Even us going to lengths to implement a seperate banning system tied to the IP of the user can easily be cirvumvented by using a VPN.

- Trusty
    that sad

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

- Trusty
    So basically we should expect this all throughout the existence of the game. Steam, the platform you chose to distribute your game, has an easy to exploit system to kill your game that you worked so hard at.

I wonder how many people Ralph and his mentally deficient friends got people to get refunds and never play again. I have 4 friends that bought the game , played a few times to never play again. One got a refund. The other played last night and regretted trying again and will prob try for a refund. I logged off with him as its not worth the hassle to play game so infected with trolls. And the bad thing is, its only like 5 dudes that ruin the whole game.

It wouldn't be such a huge issue if it had a bigger player base but it is a niche game and will always have a smaller core group and it wont take many dedicated losers to ruin the game and run it right into the dirt.

I love the game but its been almost futile bringing friends into it.

so can we at least get those steamID that I report ban? because they came back with that same steamID and team killing me again and over again. even they got kick by admin. they come back to the game in just less than 3 minute with the same steamID.
    RIGHT NOW I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME AT ALL,these 2 guy walk up to me straight killing me or trollling with other things everytime I play
    it would be great if you can implement shadown ban (hardware base+IP ban)
    Last edited by tny0061; 04-17-2021 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tny0061 View Post
    so can we at least get those steamID that I report ban? because they came back with that same steamID and team killing me again and over again. even they got kick by admin. they come back to the game in just less than 3 minute with the same steamID
    it would be great if you can implement shadown ban (hardware base+IP ban)
    TONY YOU LITERALLY JUST GOT KICKED FOR TROLLING LMFAO, quti cryin

trolling what? I report you 2 asshole trolling teamkilling me and then somehow that admin kickme

Quote Originally Posted by MethBilly View Post
    So basically we should expect this all throughout the existence of the game. Steam, the platform you chose to distribute your game, has an easy to exploit system to kill your game that you worked so hard at.

I wonder how many people Ralph and his mentally deficient friends got people to get refunds and never play again. I have 4 friends that bought the game , played a few times to never play again. One got a refund. The other played last night and regretted trying again and will prob try for a refund. I logged off with him as its not worth the hassle to play game so infected with trolls. And the bad thing is, its only like 5 dudes that ruin the whole game.

It wouldn't be such a huge issue if it had a bigger player base but it is a niche game and will always have a smaller core group and it wont take many dedicated losers to ruin the game and run it right into the dirt.

I love the game but its been almost futile bringing friends into it.
    To some degree yes (speaking of the most persistent trolls on a publically available server with no admin currently online), there will always the chance to enounter a degree of trolling.

The less persistent trolls will be rooted out/greatly reduced when the demotion system has been implemented (but it of course has little to no effect on the refunders/multiple account trolls).

If you do not wish to have the chance of meeting the refunding/multiple steam account trolls you have a few choices:

1) Only play on public servers while they have an admin to enforce the server specific rules that you agree with.

2) Play on passworded servers.

War of Rights is no different in regards to this than any other game available on the Steam platform (which we have chosen as our distribution platform as it is the major pc gaming platform out there) due to Steam's refund policy.

- Trusty