Thread: Stretcher-bearers

Post Stretcher-bearers

Just a suggestion I thought could be potentially interesting. What if you added stretcher-bearers? Obviously this isn't call of duty. There are no team revives, but what if you get an injured man off the field and you can restore some tickets? Obviously that would be high risk-high reward as if the stretcher-bearers went down they'd cost a few more tickets, but saving tickets could turn the tide of the battle.

In bigger Civil War reenactment events we would use stretcher-bearer to carry "injured" men off the field and when we had enough send them all in as a "new reg" which is what gave me the idea.

I have an idea similar to this. It’s gonna be kind of like all out warfare. It’s going to be a several in game day match. You have to sleep drink eat. There would be surgeons to help injured players. Musicians for morale and generals to control the entire army on the battlefield . There will be other high ranking people that command everyone and it’s not all at once so they have to plan attacks and organize their lines attack and defend. They could add cavalry and stretcher bearers. The surgeons would do amputations which would make it so a ticket doesn’t go to waste. However they have to be saved before they bleed out they stop bleeding once they get into a building and can be worked on. They would probably last 20 minutes in game time before they die. That’s my idea and it would be awesome if they added it somehow.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Noah,The Creator View Post
    I have an idea similar to this. It’s gonna be kind of like all out warfare. It’s going to be a several in game day match. You have to sleep drink eat. There would be surgeons to help injured players. Musicians for morale and generals to control the entire army on the battlefield . There will be other high ranking people that command everyone and it’s not all at once so they have to plan attacks and organize their lines attack and defend. They could add cavalry and stretcher bearers. The surgeons would do amputations which would make it so a ticket doesn’t go to waste. However they have to be saved before they bleed out they stop bleeding once they get into a building and can be worked on. They would probably last 20 minutes in game time before they die. That’s my idea and it would be awesome if they added it somehow.
    With just 75 players per side, where exactly are all the people going to come from to do all of this?
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

Not even a combination of Triple A development companies could make this, this idea is basically a civil war version of Ready Player One.

Well... we have Musicians now. XD but that is quite a mouthful, friend. I wouldn't say nobody could make it. If someone was determined enough I believe that they could do so and if the good sir is intending to do that then the best of luck to him, but tbh it sounds a lot more like a survival Fallout type thing than a first person shooter.

However I do know they will be adding cav and commanders at some point. I had hoped cav would come before music though.

"Blessed be the LORD, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."