Hey guys,

I had some ideas that i wanted to share with you, because maybe they are actionable.

First of all, i think we shouldn‘t aim for the target to have more players than 150 on one server. The current servers aren‘t that stable with so many players on it and it often gets really laggy.
Neverthenless to give the players some "new" experiences without having to add more maps would be (at least in my opinion) to open up the map borders a bit more. So you would have more options to engage the enemy what would benefit new tactics and movements. We have currently the same movements every time on the most maps because any other would be suicidal or just impossible because of the desertion zone. I think this could have a really great impact, but correct me if you think otherwise.
For example i am also a huge fan of the map "Hooker's Push", it gives you more options because of the map size (it could use a little more room in width though). I would like to see more maps like this (for example if you put Piper Farm and Bloody/Sunken Lane together or Dunker Church and Cooke‘s Countercharge). But this is only my opinion. The maps don‘t need to have that size, I know most guys don‘t like the long way to the action, but some more space would be cool like described above.

My suggestion could also be combined well with my second point, having more regiments to choose from per map.
I think, there are only two because of the number of players being able to play on one server. Even if it would be really cool being able to choose like on the drill camp which unit you want to play or to set all up with admin tools, it just would help for now if we have one regiment more to choose from than just two (especially on maps where you have one unit with limited breech loadern). I am helping to organize events with the United European Community but i think every event host can comprehend that with three instead of two regiments per map it would be a lot easier to set up the organized battles. Like mentioned before, if there is on one map a breech loader unit with limited men it gets difficult to set up the companies for this side. Bigger companies will have to share one regiment and this is always tough. I also think that the public player base could benefit from this, because one more regiment gives more tacitcal options to flank the enemy succesfully. We have currently two regiments per side, so 75/2 = 37,5 men per regiment. Not counting in the officer, who has only the pistol and the flag that would make 35,5 men with rifles to follow (more or less) one officer. You all know that this is almost never the case but still, thats what the numbers say. If you now would have 3 instead of 2 regiments per side you would have 25 men per regiment and again without the officer and the flag still 23 soldiers. That is a more than 10 men difference, yes, but it could make the life of event hosts a lot easier, provide more tactical options and making the game a bit more dynamic because of 3 flag bearers.

Together with a bit bigger maps this could be a very cool thing in my opinion, let me know if i am dreaming to much here or if it really could be possible.