Thread: War of Rights Promotional Video Music. Includes song if you close your eyes, NickBass

War of Rights Promotional Video Music. Includes song if you close your eyes, NickBass

Link to the video, https://fb.watch/5KGGWPzwja/

I decided to do a promotional video/live stream, and I wanted to promote the game and the band, of that song as well. I had loads of fun doing it, sorry about my voice, I am extremely tired and it was hard to sing, but, I managed and tried my best. Anyways, have a great night, I hope you enjoy the promotional live stream/video. I am wanting to thank campfire games for the awesome community, and my past regiment I lead, I retired, and no longer lead a regiment, I made several new friends, and I am very grateful for that. I enjoy playing as NCO, office, private, cannons, and all the classes and regiments there are.

After today's new upgrade, anyone else won't be able to get into it. I've reloaded it twice, and my videos were working perfectly before the updated date. Steam takes it back and works as if it were going to start, but then shuts down.

I didn't see any problems in the video, it works fine, thank you for your work.