Thread: Mismatched server class hashes

CSA Brigadier General

Mismatched server class hashes

I recently had my SSD replaced and upgraded and subsequently had to reinstall all of my applications, including War of Rights. However, I have been unable to play on any servers since reinstalling it (last month) with this message popping up whenever I try to join.

72B392D0038E0A21FB360408CED383FBD76FB949.jpg

If any of you can explain what the issue is and how I can fix it, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Hit that Subscribe Button

https://www.youtube.com/user/360Nomad

Bump!

Extracrispy has been playing with our boys in II Corps for 4 years now, and has made literally every event. He is having one hell of a time trying to get his game working again. Can we give this man a little help please. Appreciations in advance!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

CSA Captain

One idea I have is maybe he had the testing version installed and now with the reinstall he got the normal public version but maybe steam is still on the testing variant? that was the first thing coming to my mind but I am by far no expert. Maybe something got corrupted IF he even ever had the testing versipn installed. Hopefully the devs will have a look in here!

Thank you for the feedback.....anything is worth a try at this point
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    One idea I have is maybe he had the testing version installed and now with the reinstall he got the normal public version but maybe steam is still on the testing variant? that was the first thing coming to my mind but I am by far no expert. Maybe something got corrupted IF he even ever had the testing versipn installed. Hopefully the devs will have a look in here!
    Reinstallation was actually the very first thing I tried and it still hasn't worked.
    Hit that Subscribe Button

https://www.youtube.com/user/360Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Extracrispi View Post
    I recently had my SSD replaced and upgraded and subsequently had to reinstall all of my applications, including War of Rights. However, I have been unable to play on any servers since reinstalling it (last month) with this message popping up whenever I try to join.

72B392D0038E0A21FB360408CED383FBD76FB949.jpg

If any of you can explain what the issue is and how I can fix it, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Try running as administrator, that worked for me. Made an account specifically for this post so let me know if it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Schwienyy View Post
    Try running as administrator, that worked for me. Made an account specifically for this post so let me know if it worked!
    Thank you Schwienyy! I will check with extracrispy to see if this worked out
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI