Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: game probems

CSA Captain

I guess the majority of this community fled from such empty-brainer games. But thanks for the heads-up on what new game with no new idea or vision to stay away from.

Sorry mate!

Quote Originally Posted by C.S.A. Sniper43 View Post
    is anyone else not able to to get in after the new up date today. I've reinstalled twice i know my video is up to date its an ati 5770 hd and ran fine before the up date. steam regainises it and acts like its going to start but then closes
    Gacha Cute Mod APK is an action game that can be played on Android devices. This mod version of the game is free and available for download on our website. It has no limitations and you can access all the features for free.This mod apk of Gacha cute contains free characteristics like unlimited money, unlocked items, unlimited gems, and many more.Gacha Cute is an action game that brings a lot of interesting challenges for players. In this game, you will become a cute character and your task is to destroy all enemies on the map.

CSA Captain

Yeah right but what has that to do with Sniper 43s question? I cannot see a single word where you'd pick up on his request. It almost feels as if you are simply doing a plump advertising for that game you are mentioning... Hope I'm not right!

Cheers.