Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights will not start

War of Rights will not start

I have been unable to start War of Rights since update 147 and it seems that I am not the only one. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling I have verified my game files, checked my antivirus, and have restarted steam several times. It has worked fine for over 2500 hours before the update so not likely that it is anything on my end.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    See my comment under your last comment HERE.

CSA Captain

that ive done still no go

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    See my comment under your last comment HERE.
    I appreciate your attempt to help. We have done this without results... I wish a DEV would read and reply...

Hello,

Thank you for your reports.

Please list your CPU models, thank you.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your reports.

Please list your CPU models, thank you.

- Trusty
    Intel i7 980

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr View Post
    Intel i7 980
    Hello,

The minimum requirements for the game is a 2nd gen i series (2XXX) Intel CPU or a 1st gen FX-**** AMD CPU.

- Trusty

Hello,

The minimum requirements for the game is a 2nd gen i series (2XXX) Intel CPU or a 1st gen FX-**** AMD CPU.

- Trusty
    It has worked fine on my computer, on the highest settings, for over 2500 hours until the last patch. I have kept up a 150 man server for 3 years, and I am the CO of a regiment.... Looks like, War of Rights will be losing another regiment. Sucks, I loved this game...
    Last edited by Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr; 07-13-2021 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr View Post
    It has worked fine on my computer, on the highest settings, for over 2500 hours until the last patch. I have kept up a 150 man server for 3 years, and I am the CO of a regiment.... Looks like, War of Rights will be losing another regiment. Sucks, I loved this game...
    I'm sorry to hear so.

You've been lucky to be able to run it for this long considering that you've been using a non-supported CPU all this time (the minimum CPU requirements listed on our steam store page has always been a 2nd gen i series).

- Trusty

I'm sorry to hear so.

You've been lucky to be able to run it for this long considering that you've been using a non-supported CPU all this time (the minimum CPU requirements listed on our steam store page has always been a 2nd gen i series).

- Trusty
    There are others also having the same problems since the last patch. I really don't think it is as simple as the CPU... You will be losing a lot more people than just me, through no choice of our own, I am sorry to say. Time for a mass exodus to BCOF I guess . Bye Trusty Ill misss you and everyone, Thanks for the fun times.