Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: War of Rights will not start

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Industry "Standard Operating Procedures.

Software has always pushed the envelope of hardware, thus causing hardware to evolve to greater and better, and then Software pushing the envelope even more, ad infinitum.
    ah... ok thanks... and then Billy cries even more because he is old.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr View Post
    ah... ok thanks... and then Billy cries even more because he is old.
    <----- Is likely older.

Please help me. I am attempting to launch War of Rights from Steam but it just closes after a second. I have tried reinstalling the game twice now, and just about any else possible found online regarding this issue. I have played this game before in the past on the same graphics card (GT 1030) and a PC.

I can run this game on my device, I don't understand why whenever I press "Play" it says "running..." for about three seconds then closes, leaving me with the "play" button again.

Last edited by southernk; 07-17-2021 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by southernk View Post
    Please help me. I am attempting to launch War of Rights from Steam but it just closes after a second. I have tried reinstalling the game twice now, and just about any else possible found online regarding this issue. I have played this game before in the past on the same graphics card (GT 1030) and a PC.

I can run this game on my device, I don't understand why whenever I press "Play" it says "running..." for about three seconds then closes, leaving me with the "play" button again.

Are you running windows 7 by any chance?

If so make sure that your windows is fully updated (with service pack 1, etc.).

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

- Trusty
    I am running Windows 10 and I have everything updated. I have done everything possible to fix this issue.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by southernk; 07-17-2021 at 09:40 PM.

Anyone able to help me? I have been wanting to play this game for a week now but the same issues persist. I am reinstalling it now, hopefully it works but this is the third attempt so I am doubting.

It is doing the same thing to me. Though I was told mine does not meet system requirements I was able to run it on the highest settings for 2500 hours before the last patch. I tried GeForce Now and it works. It's free though it does cost $10 a month for unlimited play time.https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/memberships
    Last edited by Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr; 07-17-2021 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

- Trusty
    Trusty, could you help please? I have the same problem. Here is my configs:
    - Processor: INTEL G4560 3.5GHz S1151
    - Memory: 16 GB RAM
    - Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 128-bit Phoenix
    - DirectX: 11

been playing for 3 years, all of a sudden game crashes upon server entry. do some digging around here, do the uninstall\delete steamapps, re-install. still same issue. do some more digging, find this minimum system requirements check stuff, I do it, comes back as my CPU is non-compatible. So am I to believe that 1 second it was good enough and the next it wasnt? Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz, its a few years old, dont get me wrong. but I run Battlefield no issues. It wouldnt let me create a thread, so I figured I'd try here. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Brothers,

Where can I find the System Requirements Test page so I can check my Comp to see if it will run the game?

Jack O'Neill