Thread: Kickstarter pledges

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Kickstarter pledges

If we donated to the Kickstarter campaign, when will we be getting our respective pledge items? I know it's been over five years (I believe), but will we still be receiving our pledge items?

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by JohnACuster View Post
    If we donated to the Kickstarter campaign, when will we be getting our respective pledge items? I know it's been over five years (I believe), but will we still be receiving our pledge items?
    Ha! Good one!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnACuster View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for supporting the development of the game!

The exclusive backer rewards (both physical and digital) are not yet available. They will be released at the launch of the game at the latest.

- Trusty
    https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...lusive-Weapons

Wish I could still donate on the Kickstarter

Damm, even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on a number of threads on different forums, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

How can I make Kickstarter campaign?

If we pledged on Kickstarter do we have to still purchase the game on Steam. I pledged very early on at the Brigadier level and did not have a computer that would run the software. I have remedied that some time ago and wanted to download the game and see what it looks ilike

Quote Originally Posted by cptvaughan View Post
    If we pledged on Kickstarter do we have to still purchase the game on Steam. I pledged very early on at the Brigadier level and did not have a computer that would run the software. I have remedied that some time ago and wanted to download the game and see what it looks ilike
    Anything Corporal or above includes Steam Early Access. You should have received an email with a key a long time ago.