Thread: 5th United States Cavalry Regulars, Company A

Moved, please delete

Moved to another thread, Please delete.
    Last edited by Bl1zzt3r; 09-30-2021 at 04:04 PM.

Moved, please delete.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bl1zzt3r; 09-21-2021 at 07:24 AM.

Dear Captain Johnson,

a hearty welcome to you and the 5thUS Cav to the United European Community Weekend Battles. Unless I'm mistaken it was the first fight in the UEC Friday Event for your unit?
    Thanks for supporting the Union cause yesterday, alongside the 2ndDE and the 52ndNY .
    The Officers, NCO'S and troopers of your unit ought to be recommended for their fine appearance, shown disciplin and their unwavering fighting spirit.
    It was a real pleasure and honor to play alongside the 5thUS Cav yesterday (and some of the 6thUS Cav, I believe?)
    While the Rebs stole our victory at the first skirmish on Nicodemus Hill in the last seconds, we could make them pay dearly in the second skirmish at Pry Grist Mill.
    It was truly a sight to see your troopers in their Cavalry uniforms do their bloody work and help to save that battleground for our Union.

I'm looking forward for our next skirmish together.

Sincerely Yours and a hearty HUZZAH

Andrew Walsh
    Sergeant, 52ndNY Volunteer Infantry

Sergeant Walsh,

I want to thank you on behalf of my company & division for your kind words & recommendations. It was a pleasure and privilege to fight alongside such disciplined and organized units such as 2d Delaware and your very own 52d New York. Compliments to all commissioned and non-commissioned officers on their regiments appearance, professionalism, and performance. My men and I had probably one of our most enjoyable matches fighting alongside both regiments and are very excited to be joining such a wonderful community of players. I cannot wait till next Friday's battle and hope that our two regiments may once again stand together in defense of the union!

Respectfully,

Jordan N. Johnson
    Capt. Co. A, 5th U.S. Cavalry, Commanding.
    1st Brigade, Cavalry Division, Army of the Potomac.

Reserved