Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 79th New York's kilts

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Not by anyone.
    Well I've personally heard plenty of people saying 'early war' so apparently some people do consider. It started 1861 and ended 1865. Antietam was 1862.

"Blessed be the LORD, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

So if the Tartan Trousers and Glengarry Bonnet are 'pre-Antietam' as claimed does this mean that the people that paid for that uniform will also not be getting it?
    tumblr_f7a5673bbc263fc3fbcb2f7622cd2479_3d9575fe_540.jpg

"Blessed be the LORD, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Also Bradley since you're here... is there any other ways that I can support the game? I don't see that you can do the pledges or donate anymore, but I'd certainly like to support it in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnightSolo View Post
    Well I've personally heard plenty of people saying 'early war' so apparently some people do consider.
    Well, they're wrong. Antietam was eighteen months into the war, six months after the first conscription act, and was the precursor to the Emancipation Proclamation. That's not early war.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnightSolo View Post
    Also Bradley since you're here... is there any other ways that I can support the game? I don't see that you can do the pledges or donate anymore, but I'd certainly like to support it in some way.
    That is very much appreciated. I think people who pledged can still increase their pledge, but crowdfunding closed quite a while back--so if you didn't get in on that when it was offered, it is closed. One way everyone can help us out in the next week or so is to hop on the testing branch once it goes live and help us to squash bugs and iron out gameplay mechanics so that it can go public ASAP. I'm really excited for everyone to see the new character customization and conquest mode.

So pretty much all I can do is convince my friends to buy it. Which I've already convinced half of them so we're halfway there. lol.

How does one get into the testing branch? I've helped bug hunt a couple other games before so I'd be happy to help there.