Thread: Servers not showing on the List

CSA Captain

Servers not showing on the List

I guess it is since the last update, that I have to spam the "Refresh Servers" button of the ingame server list to get to see the server I am looking for. This is also an issue for the better half of my friends, if not all of them. So this might now be a general issue. As there is no fix for that I am writing this to make devs aware of it.

Atm I have to refresh about 10 times until I can see the server I want to join. It's not just one server it is many. As I am refreshing I can also see some servers, which will then again turn invisible with the next Refresh.

Hope you guys find a fix for that as it is a good bit annoying.

Cheers guys!

CSA Major

I have noticed some issue with the populated servers not appearing in the list, I usually have to refresh two or three times for them to appear. This also happens with the Steam server browser too...

CSA Captain

So any solutions to this so far? Did anyone reach out to G-Portal as I'm afraid it might be an issue on their side. Let 'em know you want your game represented like all the other G-Portal games as well at a high (at least visible) standard! Thank you guys!

And another thing regarding the servers; will we get back our lost letter spots in the tab menu. These got somehow reduced already back with Update 174 "Battle Reports". It would be very nice to get these spots back as you may know all those regimental tags can consume quite a bit of them spots and there is no more room to have the soldiers name showing.

I would appreciate any action or information you guys could give about.

Cheers gentlemen!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    Atm I have to refresh about 10 times until I can see the server I want to join. It's not just one server it is many. As I am refreshing I can also see some servers, which will then again turn invisible with the next Refresh.

Hope you guys find a fix for that as it is a good bit annoying.

Cheers guys!
    And another thing regarding the servers; will we get back our lost letter spots in the tab menu. These got somehow reduced already back with Update 174 "Battle Reports". It would be very nice to get these spots back as you may know all those regimental tags can consume quite a bit of them spots and there is no more room to have the soldiers name showing.
    Anything new here? Thank you gentlemen!

Anything new here? Thank you gentlemen!
    Aye, would be interested in an answer tae those questions myself..

CSA Captain

+

when will we be able again to put up a password for the server and/or rename the server via g-Portal and when will the difficulties stop to switch servers from Drill Camp to Skirmish servers or else, and will there be a refund from g-Portal as these services are not or just partially provided for the servers of your game?

Thanx!!