Thread: Developer Request - Expanding Server Commands (Requests!)

CSA Major

Developer Request - Expanding Server Commands (Requests!)

Quoting from the Discord:

Hey all. I'm going to expand the server settings for one of the next updates. If server owners, or anyone for that matter, would kindly list me the CVars they currently use. E.g. the friendly fire on drill camp, I can then make it accessible through the UI to everyone. Additionally, suggestions for server settings you would like to be able to change @me with it here. Try and keep the suggestions reasonable and don't include incomplete features like horses or snow in them.
    Server owners and operators; please oblige with your current CVars and your desires for new ones.

Idea and Question

Long time Player, Owner of a server / Website

I would Really Love to see a setting either in g-portal dedicated.cfg file for a server message that you can set to appear with a set Time in Minutes. To advertise the website if people are interested in joining our Regiment. I know for a fact some of the regiments out there have purchased websites to promote the game and the Regiment they are in.

Also is Infinite Ammo Disabled again this command doesn't work anymore.
    g_infiniteAmmo=1

Maybe I'm a Noob to this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by OG - Gomer kyle View Post
    Also is Infinite Ammo Disabled again this command doesn't work anymore.
    g_infiniteAmmo=1
    They took that out because the pistol was getting overused and some servers left it on all the time.

Last edited by Poorlaggedman; 12-31-2021 at 08:23 PM.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n