Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unit Customization Requests

USA Captain

Exclamation Unit Customization Requests

For the unit priorities, I would suggest using those currently in the discord #registered units channels.

Otherwise, I will suggest 9th NY, 51st PA, 28th MA, Clark's Battery.
    Last edited by SwingKid148; 04-16-2022 at 12:38 PM.

42nd Pennsylvania.... I want many variations of bucktails on the hats.... many. I want big fluffy tail option, nice tasteful slim tail option, a medium...
    Last edited by Rawlins; 01-28-2022 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    For the unit priorities, I would suggest using those currently in the discord #registered units channels.

Otherwise, I will suggest 9th NY, 51st PA, Clark's Battery.
    I agree with Emmerson here that priority should go to units that are well established within the community as a reward/ thank you to them.

I would like to push for cavalry units IE. 4th Pennsylvania Cavalry and 1st Virginia Cavalry to be priorities as they are on some of the most fun maps, as well as their uniforms are distinct enough from all others.

USA Major

As the first group founded I would like to suggest, not that I am biased, that the 42nd Pennsylvania be one of the first added. We have been with the game, all the ups and downs, for over 6 years now. I am not saying it like we deserve it just for being the first founded but it would be a very welcome gesture.

On top of this the unique aspect of the Bucktail would be a good way to showcase some of the variety and authenticity that the devs have worked so hard on creating in the game.

Naturally as they are attached to our unit I would also put forward Battery B, 1st Pennsylvania Light Artillery, “Cooper’s Battery” and 6th Pennsylvania Cavalry, “Rush’s Lancers”.
    Last edited by Jasper1997; 01-28-2022 at 07:18 PM.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/438763281428119564/699285662293164152/42nd_Sig1.3_Co.FMaj._Tindall.png

I would agree that the best course of action would either be to go down the regimental registry in the official discord or pick the regiments that are on multiple maps/most played maps.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Can we get actual unit names? The "42nd PA" is realistically called 13 PA Reserve.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Can we get actual unit names? The "42nd PA" is realistically called 13 PA Reserve.
    Once you find it in-game let me know. Keep on topic, please.

Yes, please! I would love to see customization for the 42nd Pennsylvania. The most recognizable uniforms on the battlefield.

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1997 View Post
    As the first group founded I would like to suggest, not that I am biased, that the 42nd Pennsylvania be one of the first added. We have been with the game, all the ups and downs, for over 6 years now. I am not saying it like we deserve it just for being the first founded but it would be a very welcome gesture.

On top of this the unique aspect of the Bucktail would be a good way to showcase some of the variety and authenticity that the devs have worked so hard on creating in the game.

Naturally as they are attached to our unit I would also put forward Battery B, 1st Pennsylvania Light Artillery, “Cooper’s Battery” and 6th Pennsylvania Cavalry, “Rush’s Lancers”.
    agreed. would make the 52ndNY 2nd behind you :P

alternatively you could go with the fanciest colors first :P
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

The Units of the TGV would be well received, as there are...

52nd New York
    18th North Carolina
    2nd Delaware
    8th Alabama
    56th Virginia