Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm confused

I'm confused

I'm really confused.

When 'fighting' will you be able to control an AI squad? Or as a private will you be under the 'command' of another player?
    Major Allistor 'Scotland' Kirkland
    79th New York Volunteer Infantry

Quote Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
    I'm really confused.

When 'fighting' will you be able to control an AI squad? Or as a private will you be under the 'command' of another player?
    As a private you'll be under command of an officer who is under command of a general. For more info, please check the latest Kickstarter update at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1393875

- Trusty

So no AIs? (I just read the Kickstarter update ;3)

So no AIs? (I just read the Kickstarter update ;3)
    No AI's.

- Trusty

USA Sergeant

I'm interested in how this will pan out on non-event servers, will Admins only be able to be Generals, is anyone actually gonna listen to the officers in public play? It all looks great, but for organised events not so much public play...
    "War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

- William Tecumseh Sherman

Honestly, the game doesn't seem as good now, I'd of preferred the NW AI regiment, I don't want to have to run around and take commands from someone who's most likely an annoying troll.

USA Sergeant

Honestly, the game doesn't seem as good now, I'd of preferred the NW AI regiment, I don't want to have to run around and take commands from someone who's most likely an annoying troll.
    It'll be fine in organised events when people are choosing to be in such a regiment with such a Colonel but i'm just worried about general public play during the day.
    "War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Padre View Post
    It'll be fine in organised events when people are choosing to be in such a regiment with such a Colonel but i'm just worried about general public play during the day.
    That's what I mean ;p. I've never really been into Regiments etc, I'm more of just a regular player.

We've always been very transparrent in terms of the heavy group play focus we have. Eliminating trolling commanders will be easy via the in-game voting system in your regiment. If you don't like gameplay mechanics specifically tailored to group play you might want to look elsewhere.

- Trusty

USA Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We've always been very transparrent in terms of the heavy group play focus we have. Eliminating trolling commanders will be easy via the in-game voting system in your regiment. If you don't like gameplay mechanics specifically tailored to group play you might want to look elsewhere.

- Trusty
    Thankfully I'm more of a group player