Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Company Tool [Suggestions]

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Without a doubt, the maximum would be 100 as it was historically.

As for what a minimum might be we could start at 30, I don't know .... any suggestions?

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    As for what a minimum might be we could start at 30, I don't know .... any suggestions?
    No....no no no no no......This clearly shows a lack of any prior knowledge to community gaming!

Most small clans dream of have 30 men regular attendance! The best most small units get is 10 -15. The smallest unit should be a 10 man company else this game will be dead on its feet.
    Last edited by Bravescot; 02-10-2016 at 08:33 PM.

USA Captain

Just looking at all the different threads on the company forum right now, there aren't an awful lot of units can come even close to 30. I reckon 10 would be a better number.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    You have obviously missed the post I was responding to, which I failed to quote. Please go back and read the post above mine.
    (Okay so the post is the last one on the previous page)

Thanks.

USA Captain

Ah, I indeed misread that. That makes a lot more sense.
    Last edited by FakeMessiah27; 02-10-2016 at 08:41 PM.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    You have obviously missed the post I was responding to, which I failed to quote. Please go back and read the post above mine.
    (Okay so the post is the last one on the previous page)

Thanks.
    Ah, fair. Maybe next time a quote might have been better.

Forgive me if it has already been said, but I think it would good to have realistic names be the norm as opposed to "suggested". Players, with the freedom to use any name they want, have the possibility of creating very offensive names or names that may ruin the feel of this realistic game.
    --
    Patrick "Commi" Harper
    1st Sergeant
    69th New York Infantry Regiment Company K

Lives in the North, Supports the South. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
    I look forward to the company tool, it is a shame though that non campaign companies wont be in it at first. But will we still have some way of being in the tool at release, or is all of the organizational part fall on us till the rest are added in?
    Fight With The Zouaves!

5th New York Volunteer Infantry "Duryee's Zouaves" Co A

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I look forward to the company tool, it is a shame though that non campaign companies wont be in it at first. But will we still have some way of being in the tool at release, or is all of the organizational part fall on us till the rest are added in?
    I would hardly call it a shame tbh the devs made it quite clear about non Maryland Campaign companies not being added. No there fault people ignored them. Anyways I don't think it will be too long after release before they slowly add more. I hope never to see custom named ones tho.

sig courtesy of MadWolf 42nd Pen

USA 1st Lieutenant

There should be nothing forced on players with respect for names. If you want to have 100% realistic names of players then go for it with your company. If I want to call my player Sgt Shrek'sDick and my company commander is fine with that then you can't tell me to change it.