Page 194 of 196 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1955

Thread: 42nd Pennsylvania Infantry "Bucktails" - 2nd Battalion - Co. E & F ~ EU/NA

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by nishizumi View Post
    I applied (Wesley Finkelman)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    I applied. ^^
    Welcome to the Battalion Volunteers Finkelman and Maddock!

I applied (Nicholas Christianson)

I have applied

USA General of the Army

Grand Army of the Republic Medal

A huge congratulations to Private Sam Jacobson for earning his Grand Army of the Republic Medal for two years of dedicated service to the unit. He has been here since long before me, and has proved to be an invaluable asset to Company E and the entire Battalion. When I first started attending events, Pvt. Jacobson was one of the more recognizable voices in the crowd, and certainly helped me get accustomed to the new unit that I had just joined. So, enjoy the pub tonight - You’ve earned it! May the Buckgod guide you through all your journeys!

USA Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Grand Army of the Republic Medal

A huge congratulations to Private Sam Jacobson for earning his Grand Army of the Republic Medal for two years of dedicated service to the unit. He has been here since long before me, and has proved to be an invaluable asset to Company E and the entire Battalion. When I first started attending events, Pvt. Jacobson was one of the more recognizable voices in the crowd, and certainly helped me get accustomed to the new unit that I had just joined. So, enjoy the pub tonight - You’ve earned it! May the Buckgod guide you through all your journeys!

Congrats, Pvt. Jacobson! Those are my words that the Major posted, since he's been here the longest

I, Erik Johannsen, have applied

USA Sergeant

Congratulations to Volunteers Finkleman and Keyman on their promotions to Private and passing of Phase I of training! They will be drafted into Company E, and have earned the right to wear the Bucktail, proudly.

Just volunteered for the 42nd Pennsylvania! I am a huge history buff and I am so happy to have a game and a community like this.
    - KJGaughan

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by KJGaughan View Post
    Just volunteered for the 42nd Pennsylvania! I am a huge history buff and I am so happy to have a game and a community like this.
    - KJGaughan
    Welcome to the Battalion Volunteer Gaughan!

I've applied (again), J. Krieger.