Page 186 of 188 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1877

Thread: 42nd Pennsylvania Infantry "Bucktails" - 2nd Battalion - Co. E & F ~ EU/NA

USA General of the Army

Congratulations to Private Vinny Lombardi who has been appointed to the position of Senior Liaison for the 42nd. Pvt. Lombardi will now be one of, if not the, main point of call for other units to the 42nd. He has excelled in his post as Liaison to the CSA and now expands his duties to include the USA. I wish him all the best in his new role.

Lastly I would like to introduce two new medals to the Battalion and a change in criteria to the Army Certificate of Merit. The two new medals are the Kearny Cross, Enlisted (Left) and Commissioned Officer (Right) variant. They will both be issued for the same reason: Actions of distinction and merit upon the field of battle. This can range from single headedly defeating a hostile unit in a round to leadership that results in victory for the Union. With this new medal the Army Certificate of Merit will now be changing its criteria for awarding to actions of distinction and merit off the field of battle. With these new medals the unit now officially has three decorations. The reason I say three is there is nothing stopping someone being awarded the Enlisted KC and later in their time with the 42nd, be awarded the Commissioned Officer KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post

Congratulations to Private Vinny Lombardi who has been appointed to the position of Senior Liaison for the 42nd. Pvt. Lombardi will now be one of, if not the, main point of call for other units to the 42nd. He has excelled in his post as Liaison to the CSA and now expands his duties to include the USA. I wish him all the best in his new role.

Lastly I would like to introduce two new medals to the Battalion and a change in criteria to the Army Certificate of Merit. The two new medals are the Kearny Cross, Enlisted (Left) and Commissioned Officer (Right) variant. They will both be issued for the same reason: Actions of distinction and merit upon the field of battle. This can range from single headedly defeating a hostile unit in a round to leadership that results in victory for the Union. With this new medal the Army Certificate of Merit will now be changing its criteria for awarding to actions of distinction and merit off the field of battle. With these new medals the unit now officially has three decorations. The reason I say three is there is nothing stopping someone being awarded the Enlisted KC and later in their time with the 42nd, be awarded the Commissioned Officer KC.

Major Stone, you have a really great liaison in Lombardi. Really wonderful guy to work with. Thumbs up!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

USA Captain

I applied - John Stuart

USA Sergeant

Congratulations to Volunteers Hott, Conover, Marley, and Kearny on their promotions to Private and passing of Phase I of training! Volunteers Hott, Conover, and Kearney are drafted into Company E, while Volunteer Marley is drafted into Company F. They have all earned the right to wear the Bucktail, proudly.

I applied under the name SpittinCobra on steam

Hey I've filled out the application to volunteer (Jon) 5/8/19.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Thiebron View Post
    I applied Ronnie Thieblemont
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiannis View Post
    I applied - John Stuart
    Quote Originally Posted by SpittinCobra View Post
    I applied under the name SpittinCobra on steam
    Welcome to the Battalion Volunteers Thieblemont, Stuart and Haggis!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holder6792 View Post
    Hey I've filled out the application to volunteer (Jon) 5/8/19.
    We're trying to get in touch with you via steam, but you need to accept our steam invites and not reject them....

Good Sir,
    I've filled out the application to volunteer. It was signed under the name of Matthew Stipe. 13.5.2019

I have filled out the application for membership

Application sent.