Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208
Results 2,071 to 2,076 of 2076

Thread: 42nd Pennsylvania Infantry "Bucktails" - 2nd Battalion - Co. E & F ~ EU/NA

USA Major

This month’s Battalion event 19.12.2020

(Cooper's Battery B on the left and Company E and F on the right)

We are happy to announce that we have our own server now!

- Promotions -
    Congratulations to Daniel Blett for his promotion to Sergeant and 1st Section leader for Company F. Daniel Blett is reliable, has a good track record and knows what he is doing. He proved himself during his time as Lance Sergeant as a skilled and steady senior NCO.

Congratulations also to Will Alderson, John Brackens and Nathanial Edwards on their promotion to Private and passing of Volunteer Training! Will Alderson and John Brackens will be drafted into Company F. Nathanial Edwards will be drafted into Company E.

- Medals and Awards -

It is my pleasure to announce the presentation of the Grand Army of the Republic Medal and 2 years service stripe to Private Aidan Wright for 2 years service with the Battalion!

Congratulations also to Corporal Christian Hathaway and Private Chris Allen for earning their one year's service stripes!

We hope you all have a fantastic Holiday season and best wishes for the New Year!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/438763281428119564/699285662293164152/42nd_Sig1.3_Co.FMaj._Tindall.png

Happy Christmas / Fröhliche Weihnachten / Joyeux Noël /Buon Natale

The 4th New Jersey Volunteer Infantry, their rankers, NCO's and Officers, are wishing everyone the very best for the holidays.

USA General of the Army

It is with immense pleasure that I announce the return of the monthly newsletter to the 42nd! These use to be a staple of the unit, but fell out of use in 2018. Now it's back and with a new name and a massive face lift. My thanks to Pvt. Mattis on the fantastic new face lift and to Cpl. Rehr as the editor. My thanks also to Cpl. Sandmark, Pvt. McGraw and Pvt. Killroy who have joined the Signal as writers and have contributed towards this issue and will be assist me on future issues!

i applied Jeffelss

Hello,
    I have applied. New to the game, so please let me know what the next step is.

USA General of the Army

The January Newsletter! Now for your viewing pleasure on this thread. Please do consider following the main page though where these are posted to read the montly newsletter: https://thebucktail.wordpress.com/