Page 182 of 183 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183 LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1822

Thread: 42nd Pennsylvania Infantry "Bucktails" - 2nd Battalion - Co. E & F ~ EU/NA

May have done this already but I have applied

USA General of the Army

Congratulations to Officer Cadet Kwatcher, on his promotion to the rank of Second Lieutenant! Alexander Kwatcher enlisted into the 42nd Penn. on the 31st May 2018 and slowly established himself as a trust worthy, hard working and keen member of the unit. He was promoted to Private on the 12th November 2018, and was soon scouted out for the Officer Cadet program. Initially hesitant with the new found responsibility, he grew exponentially as a commander and a leader. His promotion now makes him the senior officer of Company E and it's new Commanding Officer. I am beyond proud of Lieutenant Kwatcher's development and look forwards to seeing him command his Company!

Congratulations to Corporal Corbin, on his promotion to the rank of Sergeant! Daniel Corbin enlisted into the 42nd Penn. on the 4th January 2016. From there, PrivateCorbin forged a path as one of the leading members of Company E and was promoted to the rank of Corporal on the 5th May 2018. Picked up for the Officer Cadet program, Corporal Corbin found himself more at home fulfilling the duties of an NCO and was thusly promoted to the rank of Sergeant. He is now in command of 1st Section, Company E and is the new senior NCO. I can think of no better man for the position as Lieutenant Kwatcher's right hand man.

Congratulations to also go out to Volunteers Lombardi and Philips on their promotions to Privates upon completion of their Phase I training. Both men passed their Phase I training on the 8th March 2019 and have now earned the right to wear the Bucktail proudly within their Kepis. Private Lombardi has been drafted into Company E. Private Philips has been drafted into Company E.

Private Lombardi has also been appointed as the 42nd Penn's liaison to the CSA. Should any CSA units wish to make contact with the 42nd, it shall be through him.
    Last edited by Bravescot; 03-11-2019 at 10:24 PM.

USA Sergeant

Thank you, Capt. And congratulations to all those with new promotions and phase 1 drill badges!

USA Lieutenant General

Congratulations on the promotions gentleman!

USA Captain

Congratulations to everyone who received promotions!

USA 2nd Lieutenant

The 52ndNY and 2ndWI thank the 42ndPA for last weekends attendance at the skirmishes against our fellow enemies of the 18thNC. Recruit Cotton will forever have a dedicated place in our hearts as he bravely stood fast against the forces of Satan during the East Woods skirmish. The fotographs have just been developed and the negatives came out nicely.

Yours respectfully

German Rangers of the 52nd NYSVI

USA Sergeant

Very nice screenshot, 2Lt. Fritz! Thanks for being with us there, and Pvt. Cotton certainly earned this merit! We'll see you and the 2nd WI on the field again soon!

USA Sergeant

Congratulations on the promotions mates!
    G'day Mate, I am a Confederate wife widowmaker!

USA Sergeant

Congratulations to Private McAdams, on his promotion to the rank of Corporal! Peter McAdams enlisted into the 42nd Penn. on the 15 March 2017. After a couple month tenure as Company E's Lance Corporal, McAdams proved to the whole unit, not just command, that he was ready to take on the role of an NCO with the 42nd. Corporal McAdams' attentiveness, knowledge of drill, and overall resourcefulness to new and veteran members alike, is a standout feature of our new Corporal. It gives me great honor to announce this promotion, and I greatly look forward to seeing Corporal McAdams grow into his new position in the regiment!