Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 69th New York Infantry Regiment 'Fighting Sixty-Ninth' - Company A

Quote Originally Posted by elder_gutknecht View Post
    You mean that i can play a simple version of the game and how, do you need some rank? sorry for my ignorance but thought that couldn't play untill alpha
    No, game is not playable yet.

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    No, game is not playable yet.
    Unless it's not like playable, the you can't play it,
    Just kidding
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

USA Captain

I can taste the game already

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Hairywarhero View Post
    I can taste the game already
    Have you pledged to have early access (and have chosen not to show it) or nah?

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Have you pledged to have early access (and have chosen not to show it) or nah?
    He hasnt pledged yet i dont think

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Etherton View Post
    We are still actively searching for more recruits! Our priorities are elsewhere at this time which is why myself and hairy are a bit inactive on these forums but dont be put off, we still require men of all experiences for us! A teamspeak will be made in the very near future for the group to use.

Make sure you also join the steam group. If you havent been invited make sure to add Kyle McMuffin of the regiment on steam to get the invite!

I hate to be a bother but I couldn't find Kyle McMuffin, would anyone just mind sending a link..?

Signed:
    ​Patrick Henry

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Kurtz View Post
    I hate to be a bother but I couldn't find Kyle McMuffin, would anyone just mind sending a link..?
    His steam link is on the main forum post, you wont ever find him using that name on steam

USA Major

As the strongest company in our regiment I salute you sir! I cant wait to meet y'all in the drill camp for some regimental talks. - James Wesley Company "C" Captian of the 69th New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Col_Wesley View Post
    As the strongest company in our regiment I salute you sir! I cant wait to meet y'all in the drill camp for some regimental talks. - James Wesley Company "C" Captian of the 69th New York.
    Same to you sir. You could also join the Brigade we're in, it also has Company B in, it'll allow us better cooperation.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...(Iron-Brigade)

Cpl Kyle McMuffin, 69th New York Infantry Regiment 'Fighting Sixty-Ninth' - Company A

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Found this interesting site of the History of the 69th and thought I would share.
    http://www.69thnewyork.co.uk/69history1861.htm
    "The Union..., Must and Shall be Preserved, cost what it may in time, treasure, and blood."- George B. McClellan
    "The Union forever, hurrah boys hurrah, down with the traitors and up with the stars."