Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: 69th New York Infantry Regiment 'Fighting Sixty-Ninth' - Company A

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewFergerson View Post
    I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name (Matthew Fergerson).
    Quote Originally Posted by Leak View Post
    I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name William H. Carney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeblaze View Post
    I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Don Kirkpatrick
    Quote Originally Posted by NeatExponent773 View Post
    I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name NeatExponent773

Accepted Welcome to the 69th New York

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBanner View Post
    I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Carter White
    Added on steam

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name: Paul "Bear Pa" Plummer.

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Cornelius.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by BearPa View Post
    I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name: Paul "Bear Pa" Plummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldnelius View Post
    I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Cornelius.
    Accepted

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name John

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Andre Vertucio.

USA Captain

Bump

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Jack Finnerty

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Duncan Hakes

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Colin O'Connell