Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: 1st Texas Infantry - Company F "Woodville Rifles"

I’d like to join Co. F.

InGame/Forum name: Rusty Bayonet
    Company Tool Name: Rusty Bayonet
    Timezone: Eastern
    Nationality: American, Southern
    Steam Gamer Tag: Rusty Bayonet (if that doesn’t work try Cav1900)
    Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106154351/

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Bayonet View Post
    I’d like to join Co. F.

InGame/Forum name: Rusty Bayonet
    Company Tool Name: Rusty Bayonet
    Timezone: Eastern
    Nationality: American, Southern
    Steam Gamer Tag: Rusty Bayonet (if that doesn’t work try Cav1900)
    Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106154351/
    Accepted! Welcome to Company F!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Captain

Thanks for a fantastic 4 years 1st Texas! To 4 more! I started out as a volunteer in Company F 4 years ago, worked my way up through the ranks, working along side many people in 1st Texas that even dont play the game anymore. Made many great friends and even met some of yall in real life. I can say signing up for the regiment while I was in high school was a life changer and I'll always remember this time with yall. 1st Texas has been through some ups and downs but I can say we are in a better place now than we ever were.

Thank yall so much 1st Texas and everybody else!

Major Saris.
    Texas Poppin B

CSA Captain

Although our units rarely clash on the fields of Glory congrats on the 4 years dear Texans. Your fame already went ahead of your unit and the "German Rangers" congratulate on the 4 years and the 4 and many more to come.

Huzzaahhh, from the honoring 52ndNY Volunteers!

Congrats on 4 years!
    2nd Lt. Szalai Mihaly, 1st New Jersey, Company A

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    Although our units rarely clash on the fields of Glory congrats on the 4 years dear Texans. Your fame already went ahead of your unit and the "German Rangers" congratulate on the 4 years and the 4 and many more to come.

Huzzaahhh, from the honoring 52ndNY Volunteers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mogyoro15 View Post
    Congrats on 4 years!
    Thanks Jagdmann we should fight with or against one another some time! Thanks Mihaly and the 1st NJ, our northern counterpart!
    Texas Poppin B

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    Thanks for a fantastic 4 years 1st Texas! To 4 more! I started out as a volunteer in Company F 4 years ago, worked my way up through the ranks, working along side many people in 1st Texas that even dont play the game anymore. Made many great friends and even met some of yall in real life. I can say signing up for the regiment while I was in high school was a life changer and I'll always remember this time with yall. 1st Texas has been through some ups and downs but I can say we are in a better place now than we ever were.

Thank yall so much 1st Texas and everybody else!

Major Saris.
    Congrats from the whole of Stonewall Jackson's II Corps on your 4 year anniversary! This right here gentlemen is the longest serving, still active CSA regiment in the game. When I first joined the game (drill camp era 2016-17/ followed by first skirmish maps May 2017') the 1st Texas was THEE unit to be a part of. They were massive for the time and were real trailblazers for the community. Lt. Colonel Stockton was a solid leader for the Texans in the early days of the war and had an excellent group of guys such as Work, Hitsmeindaface, Saris, Labelle, Bolland, Lancaster and many others that were part of the original 1st Texas. I would be lying through my teeth if I didn't mention or atleast give credit to the fact that Stockton put together the first real community meeting in early 2017 that set up events and event coordinators. I volunteered to take Sundays Events, in which the whole of the community rallied around in battle, and my boy General Cody HD spent a massive amount of time recording to keep the game alive and active to this very day as the most attended and organized event of the week. I must give a massive amount of respect and credit to Saris for being the last Mohican to keep the Texans alive and brought them back from a time of trial, to a point of prosperity once again. Much respect Major Saris, 1st Texas always move em!

-Colonel Paioletti, II Corps Commander
    Last edited by PAIOLETTI; 05-07-2020 at 07:50 AM.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

I love you Saris. Smoochies.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Congrats from the whole of Stonewall Jackson's II Corps on your 4 year anniversary! This right here gentlemen is the longest serving, still active CSA regiment in the game. When I first joined the game (drill camp era 2016-17/ followed by first skirmish maps May 2017') the 1st Texas was THEE unit to be a part of. They were massive for the time and were real trailblazers for the community. Lt. Colonel Stockton was a solid leader for the Texans in the early days of the war and had an excellent group of guys such as Work, Hitsmeindaface, Saris, Labelle, Bolland, Lancaster and many others that were part of the original 1st Texas. I would be lying through my teeth if I didn't mention or atleast give credit to the fact that Stockton put together the first real community meeting in early 2017 that set up events and event coordinators. I volunteered to take Sundays Events, in which the whole of the community rallied around in battle, and my boy General Cody HD spent a massive amount of time recording to keep the game alive and active to this very day as the most attended and organized event of the week. I must give a massive amount of respect and credit to Saris for being the last Mohican to keep the Texans alive and brought them back from a time of trial, to a point of prosperity once again. Much respect Major Saris, 1st Texas always move em!

-Colonel Paioletti, II Corps Commander
    Thanks for the mention Paioletti.

nice