Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1297

Thread: 52nd NY V.I "German Rangers" and 1st NY Artillery Battalion "Baden Artillery"

USA Major

Congratulations Sgt. Fritz and best of luck moving forward!

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    I want to express my deep gratefulness for the trust being put into me with the promotion to Sergeant among the 52nd N.Y.S.V. Infantry. I feel greatly honored being part of this fable Company and will do my best in achieving the duties of a Sergeant in the future. I will never let this great Company with all its great men down and I hope that sooner than later more future German Rangers will find the way to our fine Platoons.
    I remember the first Drills and Events where I took part in the beginning of the year and I can only say that being with the 52nd did make me addicted to WoR in a positive way. Honestly I wouldn`t know if I would play the game regularly if I would not have met the 52nd. I thank all of the men in the Company for many very entertaining evenings on the Drill grounds and battle fields and am looking forward for even more.

Special thanks go out to 1st Sergeant Leonhard, whom I am much obliged, as he was the man who effectively made a Sergeant out of a bloody greenhorn Volunteer. Thank you John! And also thanks to the officers and NCOs of the Company who are all amazingly kind and a fun group to be part of.

OK enough of the sentimentalism and back to the firing line,

yours respectfully,

Sergeant Adolph Fritz
    Congratulations Sergeant Fritz. This promotion is well deserved. You are very active and you and 1st Sergeant Leonhard keep the company running without any problems. I can concentrate my time and minds on our general course for our company and community with the knowledge that you too keep our company alive and active. I thank you both for your great effort.I will not let you go, even if von Winkler continues to beg and I know you would never change the side to fight with those Traitors. You guys are the best what a Captain can wish to have in his Staff and Company.

- signed -

Paul Frank
    Capain of 52nd New York Infantry Regiment, Company A

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    Huzzaaahhhh 52nd New York Huzzzaahhhh
    For Sigel!! HUUZAAAHHH!!!
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

I Whoren Lokely have applied to join the 52ndNY.

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Whorlok View Post
    In progress.

Please check your Steam friend requests
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

USA Major

Good luck guys

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Whorlok View Post
    Accepted! Welcome in our ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeg2911 View Post
    Good luck guys

Thank you and good luck to you!

CSA Captain

The Flag completed

Finally the regimental flag in it`s whole beauty is now in the game. Our distinct red and white color flag shall always guide us to victory and shall strenghthen the will of our brave soldiers. Again we thank Gianluca for designing this wonderful piece of art and the Devs. for helping this dream of our company come true and also Mrs. Francesca Klein for her perfect embroidery.

Other than that today we had a nice drill/event together with our beloved enemies of the 18th North Carolina and soon you shall see the results of our efforts today as we were visited by a very special guest tonight. We are all looking forward to the outcome, Sir.

Also the men obeyed the order of "aiming for salute" as Pvt. Kevin Morris was promoted to the service level of Regular Pvt. among the A Company. Congratulations!!!!

USA Brigadier General

updated main post:

-deleted references to the dead Eagle Brigade
    -deleted references to 1st NJ Battery

@jagdmann

Thanks for taking these nice shots of our flag <3

USA Major

That is a stunning flag... let it inspire you to glory for the Union!

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    That is a stunning flag... let it inspire you to glory for the Union!
    Thank you very much. We will carry her through the ranks of our enemies and we will show Liberty an her Eagle Richmond and the brave of the German soldiers and 48'ers.

For Sigel and Liberty!!

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    Beautiful flag, guys.
    Thank you for your nice words but the biggest goes to Gian-luca who created this masterpiece. We are proud to be able to carry our flag ingame.