Thread: Do you have an official YouTube channel, Twitter and facebook page?

Do you have an official YouTube channel, Twitter and facebook page?

Do you have an official YouTube channel, Twitter and facebook page? If so, can you list them here please.
    Zevrow

Just a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WarOfRig...?feature=watch

Not a very good way to get updates or a look at the latest developments though.

- Trusty

You will need to get a Twitter account and post on it and a facebook page as this will attract more people, many find you through Twitter and facebook.
    Zevrow

Quote Originally Posted by Zevrow View Post
    You will need to get a Twitter account and post on it and a facebook page as this will attract more people, many find you through Twitter and facebook.
    We prolly will sometime in the future. As I said though, It's not a huge concern to us at the moment.

- Trusty

It will look more professional
    Zevrow

Um, can i just say somthing? Enless your there PR guy(Which your not) why are you telling them what they should do PR wise? While i am sure Trusty and the other devs can take care of themselfs i was wondering what makes you think you can tell them what does and doent look professional. And they might not be getting a twitter/facebook ect because unlike many games they have not got masses in the way to show for progress. While they have made huge amounts of progress many people don't think that landscapes and a few weapons(Even as good looking as they are) is not much progress. They are wise not t spread the games name around to much tbh since theres contless people who ask things like "Whens beta?!?!!?" "when wil this be out?" ect.But those are my views

Well I got 20 od members in a couple of days of a forum for a game as not known called Masters of the World, through facebook alone, so I would still recommend it, the only reason I don't have the forum now is because the one with 700+ members is back up, I set up mine due to a DDoS attack and the forum being down since before the release date.
    Zevrow