Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 26th North Carolina Regiment - Companies A and G

CSA Captain

Awesome! Great to see more people representing the Tar Heel State!

I do have a question for you, Gandalf: Would you mind if I took Company D? I am a member of the reenactment unit and would like to represent them in War of Rights. Thanks for your consideration.

Lance Rawlings

CSA Captain

I don't mean to speak for Gandalf, but it doesn't look like he claimed company D. I think it's yours for the taking

CSA Captain

I believe I saw in one of his posts he was meaning on claiming Co C along with three other companies, I'll look again and also wait his reply. Thanks my friend!

To the Colors!
    Lance Rawlings
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo8346 View Post
    I don't mean to speak for Gandalf, but it doesn't look like he claimed company D. I think it's yours for the taking
    You can not claim a company until the company tool is out and you have 10 men to your unit. Before that, as previously stated, there can be as many Co. X or Y from whatever regiment as people that want it. So even if Gandalf has expressed an interested in Co. D he can't claim it, yet.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    You can not claim a company until the company tool is out and you have 10 men to your unit. Before that, as previously stated, there can be as many Co. X or Y from whatever regiment as people that want it. So even if Gandalf has expressed an interested in Co. D he can't claim it, yet.
    I know that. I think most people are just trying to be considerate if someone else has expressed interest in a company name before them, rather than turning things sour and competing for the name.

Journalist

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    I believe I saw in one of his posts he was meaning on claiming Co C along with three other companies, I'll look again and also wait his reply. Thanks my friend!

To the Colors!
    Lance Rawlings
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Yes, originally we were going to form companies A, C, D, and G. This was before we understood how the whole company thing worked. Now, as you can see, we are simply companies A and G. So yes, go ahead and form D company if you like. Always glad to have more North Carolinians.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, originally we were going to form companies A, C, D, and G. This was before we understood how the whole company thing worked. Now, as you can see, we are simply companies A and G. So yes, go ahead and form D company if you like. Always glad to have more North Carolinians.
    Thanks Gandalf! I'm probably going to start a company in General A.P. Hill's Light Division, and since the 26th wasn't even in the Maryland Campaign, I'll probably end up going with another regiment. I'll keep it in mind however. Thanks again!
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot