Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Bl1zzt3r! I forgot to add an important remark, but I don't know if it's the right place on the forum: I am very disciplined, eager to commit and my personal experience in Napoleonic reenactment (both English and French) gave me a good first grasp of weapon drill (which is not that different from the one during the Civil War). The thing is I miss it a little... and War of Right could offer a nice replacement during lockdown (and certainly after too:-))

After a certain number of hours, I would gladly appreciate to fall in with a serious group/company that takes historical accuracy with the utmost serious, which would mean:
    -Reloading standing, instead of ducking (why do people do that all the time?? It makes reloading 8 seconds longer)
    -Moving to the battlefield as a column, then forming into line of battle by left or right facing (ow my that'd be so cool:-) )
    -Orders not limited to only firing, but also to movement ("dress", "salute", "shoulder arms")
    -And a loud and clear "MAARCH" to punctuate these when it applies:-)

I would like to play as a Union soldier. I'd be happy to serve as a private, integrate and keep on learning (even in artillery). If the group could meet once a week that's enough for me, and I'm fine with French, English and German. My timezone is GMT+1. If you think I have the right profile and that I could be a nice addition to your company, please send me a private message. Thanks!:-)

Hello Yall......new recruit here....getting a new PC rig to handle game, will be joining up with an Alabama Regiment soon... ready to "see the Elephant"

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkejr View Post
    Hello Yall......new recruit here....getting a new PC rig to handle game, will be joining up with an Alabama Regiment soon... ready to "see the Elephant"
    Welcome to the forums sesech!

Hello everyone, I'm new recruit to this marvelous game.
    I'm still quite a "Noob" since I just have a few hours, but enjoying a lot the immersion! I have been many years mostly playing strategic games, such as Empire and Napoleon TW, also some kind of familiar games as Verdun or Red Orchestra.

A bit about myself, well as my nickname suggests i am Spanish. But sadly I'm quite familiar with war (the real not cool one ;( ) since I live and work in one as Humanitarian aid in The frontlines of E. Ukraine.

For now I'm very much learning but probably in next future ill like to joing some regiment Good day to you all, see you in the battlefields.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Espaņol View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new recruit to this marvelous game.
    I'm still quite a "Noob" since I just have a few hours, but enjoying a lot the immersion! I have been many years mostly playing strategic games, such as Empire and Napoleon TW, also some kind of familiar games as Verdun or Red Orchestra.

A bit about myself, well as my nickname suggests i am Spanish. But sadly I'm quite familiar with war (the real not cool one ;( ) since I live and work in one as Humanitarian aid in The frontlines of E. Ukraine.

For now I'm very much learning but probably in next future ill like to joing some regiment Good day to you all, see you in the battlefields.
    Welcome to the game!

We’re happy to have you be part of the community and thank you for the work that you do - I’m sure that it takes a strong character to be able to do so.

- Trusty

Thx for the welcome, and the effort in community based forum. Much appreciated

Hello

I bought the game 2 weeks ago on steam, it's awesome! But I have to report an annoying bug, but can't open a new thread in Bugs Section?

Thanks

regards
    memoric

Howdy

CSA Captain

So let`s see if that Forum badge change went ok...

... the Hell it did. Sorry gents!

Cheers

Hey guys, it's been awhile. I haven't been near this game in years. Cool to be back and see how much the game has developed over the years.