Thread: Stuck at "Loading map"

Unhappy Stuck at "Loading map"

Hello, i'm a new player to war of rights since i recently got my key with phase 2;
    i started playing 2 days a ago and i am facing a big problem wich is blocking me from experiencing the full potential of this beautifull game:

During the morning when there are about 10 to 15 players i'm able to join servers with no big problem, 1 min or so of loading and i'm in, but,
    when servers starts to get populated with about 50+ players , i'm simply unable to join any of them, with my game stuck at the "loading map " screen with the game still giving sign of life with sounds and the little dots moving.

I tried to have the patience of waiting 15 minutes (timed with my cellphone) but without any luck.
    Also , i tried to even put the settings to the lowest just for good measure but nothing seems to work.

I thank everyone in advance that is going help me adress this issue

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    As complete a list as possible of your system specs will be needed to even guess at your issue, but just from the symptoms you've posted I'm going with a seriously dated rig.

Dated rig? No.
    Average? definetly but here's the specs:

Intel Core i5 4670k 3.4GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX970 4GB
    8GB of memory

This is the only game that has given me a problem like this

Hello,

Please list your internet connection speed.

- Trusty

I have a wirless connection of 20 MBytes
    and other than giving you a speed test i'm not quite sure what else i can give you regarding my connection speed Immagine.jpg